3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

What does your tooltip DPS look like? I've got a 6L barrage and 5L LA and I'm showing around 9k on barrage and 10k on LA. It feels too low to be viable.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Feederino/characters
The best i can get now , so expensive :(
"
Kaimer wrote:
What does your tooltip DPS look like? I've got a 6L barrage and 5L LA and I'm showing around 9k on barrage and 10k on LA. It feels too low to be viable.

unbuffed (no flasks no frenzies, but I have auras) I have 20k on barrage with 8 projectiles and 15k on lightning arrow (this is my 5l dps because im using IIQ support instead of a 6th damage link as I would be in league).

In maps with flasks n' stuff they go up to 60k barrage with 10 projectiles and just under 50k on lightning arrow.

the main things that will cause these DPS disparities will be level difference (and by proxy less damage on the tree), how good your abyssal jewels are and gem levels
egg
Would it be worth it to put an iiq gem in the windripper and another connected to Herald of ice?
"
DeamosDan wrote:
Would it be worth it to put an iiq gem in the windripper and another connected to Herald of ice?

Yeah if you have enough currency its just more quantity which is always good. If you have one which is better than the other put it in your windripper
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
DeamosDan wrote:

Yeah if you have enough currency its just more quantity which is always good. If you have one which is better than the other put it in your windripper

Thanks for the fast reply! I wasn't to sure if the gems actually stack but i'll give it a go then.

In just 8 hours with this build i've had 2 exalted orb, 2 divines & an xoph's heart which sold for 3.5ex, probably around 30 chaos orbs and tons of other currency and low tier uniques which constantly sell.

Edit: The 2 exalted orbs just dropped within 15 seconds of each other in Burial Chambers :D

Edit: 2 hours later, had a Windripper drop.
Last edited by DeamosDan on Aug 27, 2018, 11:59:53 PM
"
DeamosDan wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
DeamosDan wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply! I wasn't to sure if the gems actually stack but i'll give it a go then.

In just 8 hours with this build i've had 2 exalted orb, 2 divines & an xoph's heart which sold for 3.5ex, probably around 30 chaos orbs and tons of other currency and low tier uniques which constantly sell.

Edit: The 2 exalted orbs just dropped within 15 seconds of each other in Burial Chambers :D

Edit: 2 hours later, had a Windripper drop.

gz man, time for a mirror to drop now :^)
egg
Why Vaal Pact? I've been using your awesome build for about a week now and have reached level 85. I have used Vaal Pact for part of it, and have taken it off and not really noticed much difference. Where does VP come in handy?

Thanks

~Dragon
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Why Vaal Pact? I've been using your awesome build for about a week now and have reached level 85. I have used Vaal Pact for part of it, and have taken it off and not really noticed much difference. Where does VP come in handy?

Thanks

~Dragon

Vaal pact doubles your leech rate from 23% of your life per second to 46% so if anything does more than 23% of your life per second it will kill you without vaal pact, so mostly bosses will kill you without vaal pact and it helps when you get to higher tiers of content.
egg
That would explain why I haven't really needed it yet. Still doing lower tier maps. I think I will get it again in later levels.

Thanks for the guide and help brother!

~Dragon
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info