3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
I know the guide says theres no alternative to windripper but does that mean the build wont function at all with another bow...... got all the other items for the buid right now, just dont know if i should respec my skill tree before i have windripper

windripper is the reason to play this build to be honest, if you're going to be using another bow then other builds would be better for them due to the low base damage of windripper and therefore the necessity to stack flat elemental damage is unique to windripper and therefore other bows would not be good when scaled the same way so i think windripper is the only bow you should ever use for this.
egg
thx =) ....only need 50c more for windripper now anyway
hey there! nice guide, thanks alot!

but i was wondering; why did you put your item quantity to support your lightning arrow instead of herald of ice? do you think you are getting more advantage of it that way?

greetings
"
darclon888 wrote:
hey there! nice guide, thanks alot!

but i was wondering; why did you put your item quantity to support your lightning arrow instead of herald of ice? do you think you are getting more advantage of it that way?

greetings

You get more quant if you put the quantity support in your lightning arrow links than herald of ice because your lightning arrow kills more things, however putting it in your lightning arrow links significantly reduces your damage so I would only do this if you have good abyssal jewels or plan to farm only low tier maps.
egg
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Aug 21, 2018, 8:59:28 AM
Went through 9 pages thinking somebody would post what I'm seeing. Where do you get 155 INT from to use Wrath gem? The tree has 44 INT and that jewel has 80ish...
Sorry if this has been answered already or is common knowledge (been out of the game for 4 years). Where are you getting endurance charges for CWDT IC?
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Aug 22, 2018, 3:46:36 AM
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered already or is common knowledge (been out of the game for 4 years). Where are you getting endurance charges for CWDT IC?

You dont get endurances for immortal call (outside of headhunter buffs which allow you to generate charges), there's just nothing really else to do with those gem sockets and they help against rapid hits such as packs of porcupines seeing as immortal call works without endurance charges for a short duration.
egg
Which support would you drop for IIQ?
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Which support would you drop for IIQ?

I dropped added cold because, whilst increased critical strikes is less damage, it provides consistency of crits which means you shatter more often and since I run primarily t3 burials the damage loss doesnt really matter at all compared to the increase of crits (and therefore actually some percentage more quantity since you will shatter more enemies if you crit more)
egg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info