[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

yeah but scaeva also gives you 8% block. To upgrade scaeva you have to get a 2-3ex+ sword at least imho, to make it somewhat profitable. (assuming you have an almost max stat scaeva)
Some poeple post lower dps 340-350sword with crit strike way under value , which is as good as 370 -380 dps, , so maybe you can find a steal there.
Last edited by moorli on Apr 5, 2018, 8:10:26 AM
I'd love some feedback on my current gear. I've done a T15 Elder deathless, but have struggled with Shaper Guardians and got wrecked in Vaal Temple. Shaper Guardians is likely just my mechanics but any feedback would be appreciated. I know I don't have Vaal Pact I tried it but it hasn't felt worth it to me but might be necessary on the high tier bosses.

I've been thinking a new amulet with mana leech and enough int to let me drop Wisdom of the Glade would be nice or at least enough to make upgrading my Diamond Ring easier would be nice but haven't found one that seems worth the prices i've seen.

"
sushibagel wrote:
I'd love some feedback on my current gear. I've done a T15 Elder deathless, but have struggled with Shaper Guardians and got wrecked in Vaal Temple. Shaper Guardians is likely just my mechanics but any feedback would be appreciated. I know I don't have Vaal Pact I tried it but it hasn't felt worth it to me but might be necessary on the high tier bosses.

I've been thinking a new amulet with mana leech and enough int to let me drop Wisdom of the Glade would be nice or at least enough to make upgrading my Diamond Ring easier would be nice but haven't found one that seems worth the prices i've seen.

You're missing a lot of flat phys on all your jewelry+jewels, also no crit multi on a single jewel.
Like stated in the last few pages of this thread, dont forget about your enchantments (boots+gloves)
Your boots should be pretty easy to upgrade aswell as your statstick IMO. For bossing especially don't underestimate extended flask duration/reduced flask cost (belt and tree).

Gl!
Looks like i'm missing something obvious but for the love of me i can't figure out what. My gear is:

Spoiler

And i PoB with all the buffs i'm looking at roughly 500k shaper DPS with correct ascendacies (the one i have now been a bit of testing other ways)

Do you guys have any clue?
"
LostC0ntrol wrote:
"
Konan88 wrote:
"
LostC0ntrol wrote:
hey guys i made this build but with the juggernaut class
in my main hand iam using a ahn`s might ( 330 pdps )
should i keep it as a main or get an jewelled foil ?
and one thing could someone check my profile ( i dont know how to link my items here ) and tell me what to upgrade ? iam lv92 i die from t15 / guardians
thanks

first of all use abyssus its exelent with jugg!!second, gd rapier ofc better, next u need 6 link mate! use might of the meek with jugg(its rlly need jewel, bis for jugg))u can use enfeble+cwdt.Buy tombfist with 2 socket

i bought an abyssus and got some new rings to compensate the resists but buying a tombfist and makin a 6l is hard for me cuz the gloves i got covers my resists exactly so if i bought a tombfist i`ll have to buy something else with resists if u could look at my profile again and tell me what can be replaced ? and a jd with 330 pdps costs 4 ex at least if i looks for one with crit multiplier in it do u have any other recommends?
https://ibb.co/dCkx7H my dmg with flasks and buffs after the items i bought
https://ibb.co/hT53gc my defense with flasks and buffs
i think my dmg is good enough but the defense is what iam lacking so how i get more defense ?
ty man

any help please ?!
"
szulerecki wrote:
Looks like i'm missing something obvious but for the love of me i can't figure out what. My gear is:

Spoiler

And i PoB with all the buffs i'm looking at roughly 500k shaper DPS with correct ascendacies (the one i have now been a bit of testing other ways)

Do you guys have any clue?

your rings/amu/jewel/abys jewls are all useless since reave only scales with physical damage.

also your skillgems all have 0 quality
Im really starting to feel Outmatch and Outlast is worthless, its not needed for mapping and its a totally wasted slot for bosses.
Blood in the eyes isnt much better but atleast that dmg buff is there vs bosses and added pretty much instantly.
I run a riposte endo charge setup cause I prefer to use Oskarm.
Gladiator is really good but I find they put stuff in the wrong place.

my current setup
https://pastebin.com/J0Je6PM5
Last edited by Tsteken on Apr 6, 2018, 6:30:53 AM
What should we buy for our offhand? Cant choose smth at poetrade =_=

Hi, I'm loving how this build plays so far, but I'm having trouble breaking 4k life. What pieces should I focus on upgrading next? I have about 150 chaos.
Could you help me figure out which gear to replace to start using Magic Find gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info