[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
moorli wrote:
ignore Tooltip Dps. (use POB), its never showing correctly.

Put your main weapon in offhand, and a NONUSABLE weapon in main hand (preferable axe). If you have 2 swords reaeve will alternate between attacks and use your bad sword 50% of the time which is obv. very bad. If you use only one it will only use the one . Try to get global stats on the axe, because this are the only stats which will effect you char.
Global crit multi, gain extra fire/cold, block while dual wield are the good ones , (attributes/resistances not very good but better then nothing). The statsstick will heavily boost your dps. ( they are very cheap, 1-3c).
Because of ambidexterity keystone, you get more dps in offhand then mainhand.

Get amulet with added physical dmg. Your char only has physical dmg multipliers so added cold dmg does actually nothing.

you will need staunching flask for mapping.

rest seems fine for starting maps, you improve step by step your items.

Tanks very much ! Start to get how everythings works. Jumped from T1 to T9 easy, just need to push my life and can go red map easy I think ;)
Hi there. What do u think guyz, what should I change?

Also I was thinking about conc effect is it worth? Im already have enought dmg for mapping and i wanna killing bosses faster. I was tryng to change reave to bf on bosses, but I don't know to what I should replace multistike n ruthless.
P.S: Sorry for my english, im not a native speaker :)
"
MrBarracuda wrote:
Hi there. What do u think guyz, what should I change?

Also I was thinking about conc effect is it worth? Im already have enought dmg for mapping and i wanna killing bosses faster. I was tryng to change reave to bf on bosses, but I don't know to what I should replace multistike n ruthless.
P.S: Sorry for my english, im not a native speaker :)

for blade flurry swap I use ele dmg, added fire dmg, conc effect
Did blade flurry do more solo dmg than reave???
And which gems better to use? TNX!
"

yes blade flurry does about twice the damage of reave single target

blade flurry - ele dmg - fire dmg - melee phys dmg - conc effect - maim
"
NSHN wrote:
"

yes blade flurry does about twice the damage of reave single target

blade flurry - ele dmg - fire dmg - melee phys dmg - conc effect - maim

No it doesn't and guys please stop baiting people into going with Blade Flurry. Numbers wise, sure you can get "more damage" but it doesn't add up once you actually play the game.

> You can get 75% of the same damage with Reave as you do with Blade Flurry if you change a few gems as well, but it's unnecessary since you have enough damage already.

> Using BF and switching it is a lot more tedious than just going for Reave.

> Using BF and/or Concentrated effect results in a lot more deaths since you have to be in very close range at all times. When I played BF, I didn't use Conc solely for that very reason and I'm mechanically very good.

> You have to juke a lot more and you won't be effectively doing damage while running. Window to do damage with BF = 1 sec, Reave = 2 sec.

> Using BF covers a lot less area so you won't be getting on hit / kill effects from adds as easily as you do with Reave.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 2, 2018, 4:58:02 AM
Killed Shaper last night for the first time. Red Elder hasn't been a problem. On to Uber Elder next!

Awesome build! Thanks for sharing!!

Played this from league start, decided to try out champion since everyone hyping it up, including Mathil.
Have to say, Champion feels better. It requires a bit more from the player with the adrenaline buff.
But I got more dps even without it and even with losing the block I was pretty much as tanky (swapped rumis for a taste of hate with champion).

Will continue to play champion, even if this build required a little less champion feels superior with reave atm. And swapping for BF with adrenaline cannot be beaten for endgame boss kills.
Last edited by Nivity on Apr 2, 2018, 8:33:34 AM
Been trying to get to a point where I can farm Guardians without dying. I can barely completely them, sometimes using all portals. Not sure if I'm missing something but I feel as though with a good chunk of currency into this gear, I shouldn't be getting one shot. Bosses seem like a lost cause once flask charges are gone. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Maintaining Fortify, trying to keep charges up, saving flasks for phases not gated by health benchmarks.

"
Malakov wrote:
Been trying to get to a point where I can farm Guardians without dying. I can barely completely them, sometimes using all portals. Not sure if I'm missing something but I feel as though with a good chunk of currency into this gear, I shouldn't be getting one shot. Bosses seem like a lost cause once flask charges are gone. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Maintaining Fortify, trying to keep charges up, saving flasks for phases not gated by health benchmarks.

You're lacking enchantments / crafts and overall your gear is mid tier, a lot can be improved everywhere. I'd start from chest, helm enchant and iron ring. You're also using Blade Flurry

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Guys please stop baiting people into going with Blade Flurry. Numbers wise, sure you can get "more damage" but it doesn't add up once you actually play the game.

> You can get 75% of the same damage with Reave as you do with Blade Flurry if you change a few gems as well, but it's unnecessary since you have enough damage already.

> Using BF and switching it is a lot more tedious than just going for Reave.

> Using BF and/or Concentrated effect results in a lot more deaths since you have to be in very close range at all times. When I played BF, I didn't use Conc solely for that very reason and I'm mechanically very good.

> You have to juke a lot more and you won't be effectively doing damage while running. Window to do damage with BF = 1 sec, Reave = 2 sec.

> Using BF covers a lot less area so you won't be getting on hit / kill effects from adds as easily as you do with Reave.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info