[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Currently using Scaeva. Will the low APS Varunastra be a better replacement?

Just died to red elder. What shoud i upgrade next?
Last edited by peepzcezar1 on Mar 31, 2018, 1:20:39 PM
"
peepzcezar1 wrote:

Just died to red elder. What shoud i upgrade next?

abyss jewels, dont know what kind of jewels you have in your tree so maybe those aswell,
helmet enchant + boots enchant
a better rumi's (20%)

swapping to blade flurry is also not a bad choice at elder/guardians
your items should faceroll elder like no tomorrow. You must be doing something super wrong in the fight.

At what phase do you die? I can 100% assure its not a gear problem. You either need more practice on the boss, or read up the mechanics.

Hi,

Amazing build to lvl. I'm now starting to map and I'm a bit confuse about which weapon shoud I take to up my DPS. Does the DPS written on the spell-bar means something or should I forget it ?

This is my stuff at the moment and I tried to switch my Scaeva but it feel like it's the same..don't really know, a bit lost.. Help ! :p

PS: I know that I have to change my neck as well. But more curious about how the my real DPS works. And also, why it's not the same when you switch off hand and main hand ?

PS2: I know my flask r shit as well.

Thx guys

Last edited by Dge4Dge on Mar 31, 2018, 2:15:10 PM
ignore Tooltip Dps. (use POB), its never showing correctly.

Put your main weapon in offhand, and a NONUSABLE weapon in main hand (preferable axe). If you have 2 swords reaeve will alternate between attacks and use your bad sword 50% of the time which is obv. very bad. If you use only one it will only use the one . Try to get global stats on the axe, because this are the only stats which will effect you char.
Global crit multi, gain extra fire/cold, block while dual wield are the good ones , (attributes/resistances not very good but better then nothing). The statsstick will heavily boost your dps. ( they are very cheap, 1-3c).
Because of ambidexterity keystone, you get more dps in offhand then mainhand.

Get amulet with added physical dmg. Your char only has physical dmg multipliers so added cold dmg does actually nothing.

you will need staunching flask for mapping.

rest seems fine for starting maps, you improve step by step your items.

Last edited by moorli on Mar 31, 2018, 3:00:50 PM
Guys need help!
Why when i used my foil in offhand my block chance drop to 36%(when i use foil in main hand my block chance showed 56%) Its a bug of the game???
hey guys i made this build but with the juggernaut class
in my main hand iam using a ahn`s might ( 330 pdps )
should i keep it as a main or get an jewelled foil ?
and one thing could someone check my profile ( i dont know how to link my items here ) and tell me what to upgrade ? iam lv92 i die from t15 / guardians
thanks
Last edited by LostC0ntrol on Mar 31, 2018, 5:23:17 PM
I rlly didnt understend how we can achieve block 75+??? atm have just 55 with rumi, any advice guys? ofc checj my char, maybe i dismiss smth/
"
LostC0ntrol wrote:
hey guys i made this build but with the juggernaut class
in my main hand iam using a ahn`s might ( 330 pdps )
should i keep it as a main or get an jewelled foil ?
and one thing could someone check my profile ( i dont know how to link my items here ) and tell me what to upgrade ? iam lv92 i die from t15 / guardians
thanks

first of all use abyssus its exelent with jugg!!second, gd rapier ofc better, next u need 6 link mate! use might of the meek with jugg(its rlly need jewel, bis for jugg))u can use enfeble+cwdt.Buy tombfist with 2 socket

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info