[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

You're lacking enchantments / crafts and overall your gear is mid tier, a lot can be improved everywhere. I'd start from chest, helm enchant and iron ring. You're also using Blade Flurry

What enchantments should we look for on gloves/boots?
"
NSHN wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

You're lacking enchantments / crafts and overall your gear is mid tier, a lot can be improved everywhere. I'd start from chest, helm enchant and iron ring. You're also using Blade Flurry

What enchantments should we look for on gloves/boots?

Gloves is anything that uses our stats properly, I had Fury( 8 flying projectiles) which you can see in the videos as well.
Boots 16% AS when killed recently is the best.

Enchants shouldn't be ignored. They all give a big DPS boost. If you take 16% AS boots and AS helmet enchantment you get something like 36% AS boost which is basically 4 passive points.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 3, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

kinda struggling on guardians, also can't keep shaper alive in red elder... what should I be looking to do next? Also, have a pair of high-life boots I use on elder / t16+
Last edited by zrenda94 on Apr 3, 2018, 1:16:19 PM
"
zrenda94 wrote:

kinda struggling on guardians, also can't keep shaper alive in red elder... what should I be looking to do next? Also, have a pair of high-life boots I use on elder / t16+

You're missing 2 jewels and Vaal Pact. I'd rearrange the skill tree to get these. Also your sword has a terrible base and it's actually worse than Scaeva.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
zrenda94 wrote:

You're missing 2 jewels and Vaal Pact. I'd rearrange the skill tree to get these. Also your sword has a terrible base and it's actually worse than Scaeva.

damn hearing that about the sword is a bummer. I did have Vaal Pact, but I was annoyed by Blood Rage's interaction with it. What would you suggest getting rid of for the jewel sockets? Everything seems too important
"
zrenda94 wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
zrenda94 wrote:

damn hearing that about the sword is a bummer. I did have Vaal Pact, but I was annoyed by Blood Rage's interaction with it. What would you suggest getting rid of for the jewel sockets? Everything seems too important

1 level + 2 life nodes + 15% crit multi.

You get 4% HP + tons more damage.
"
Konan88 wrote:
"
LostC0ntrol wrote:
hey guys i made this build but with the juggernaut class
in my main hand iam using a ahn`s might ( 330 pdps )
should i keep it as a main or get an jewelled foil ?
and one thing could someone check my profile ( i dont know how to link my items here ) and tell me what to upgrade ? iam lv92 i die from t15 / guardians
thanks

first of all use abyssus its exelent with jugg!!second, gd rapier ofc better, next u need 6 link mate! use might of the meek with jugg(its rlly need jewel, bis for jugg))u can use enfeble+cwdt.Buy tombfist with 2 socket

i bought an abyssus and got some new rings to compensate the resists but buying a tombfist and makin a 6l is hard for me cuz the gloves i got covers my resists exactly so if i bought a tombfist i`ll have to buy something else with resists if u could look at my profile again and tell me what can be replaced ? and a jd with 330 pdps costs 4 ex at least if i looks for one with crit multiplier in it do u have any other recommends?
https://ibb.co/dCkx7H my dmg with flasks and buffs after the items i bought
https://ibb.co/hT53gc my defense with flasks and buffs
i think my dmg is good enough but the defense is what iam lacking so how i get more defense ?
ty man
Last edited by LostC0ntrol on Apr 3, 2018, 8:47:28 PM
Hi guys, this is my first high lvl character ever and so far I'm having a blast with it. But I'm not quite sure what to upgrade next.

I have around 30c so far should I keep farming in order to get a 330dps 2aps sword or should I focus on minor upgrades for now ?

Goldwym and tombfist seems nice but how do you guys can keep with with +HP and resistance with thoese 2 items ?

Just click on my avatar for my character.
Rapiers that increase my dps by about 15-20K is costing from 100C and upwards due to this guide. My good old Scaeva is going nowhere yet lol. I suggest putting poe.trade items into POB to verify how much of an upgrade they really are.

My Scaeva lists as 288pDPS and a 332 foil is giving me exactly 21000 dps. from 479K to 500K. not worth it until I get superrich.
Loving the build though
"
Rapiers that increase my dps by about 15-20K is costing from 100C and upwards due to this guide. My good old Scaeva is going nowhere yet lol. I suggest putting poe.trade items into POB to verify how much of an upgrade they really are.

My Scaeva lists as 288pDPS and a 332 foil is giving me exactly 21000 dps. from 479K to 500K. not worth it until I get superrich.
Loving the build though

Don't forget that the extra attack speed from a foil will make your 'on hit' procs a lot more reliable and also will make your gameplay feel way better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info