[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"

Hi, I'm loving how this build plays so far, but I'm having trouble breaking 4k life. What pieces should I focus on upgrading next? I have about 150 chaos.

I suggest levelling to 90-92 it will free up a lot of points, also try to get the Constitution node in scion life wheel it gives a fuckton of life.
Im 91 currently with 5680 life, I had about 6K but decided to respec for Heartseeker crit multi.

Today I sit at close to 1 mill map dps and I will try for guardians + shaper for the first time ever :)
Build is superstrong but is severely lacking skillpoints pre 90
My gear (flasks still need quality)
Last edited by Tsteken on Apr 7, 2018, 7:19:42 AM
I duno if is normal or a bug but anyone may explain me why it show me wih a higher DPS when I have scaeva in Mhand rather then my foil ?

"
varlak74 wrote:
I duno if is normal or a bug but anyone may explain me why it show me wih a higher DPS when I have scaeva in Mhand rather then my foil ?

if you read the guide it says you should have mace/axe/wand something that doesnt work with reave in the main hand and scaeva in off-hand
"
varlak74 wrote:

Dont look at ingame tooltip it doesnt work pretty much.
Do your dps checks in PoB.

Which pieces of gear could I upgrade to increase my dps aside from getting a reave enchant on helmet? I still die kind of often with the gear I have right now and I'm at 4100 hp.
Last edited by Diablo3LooksSoWeird on Apr 12, 2018, 10:52:19 PM
Any input on what to upgrade next? I have maybe ~2-3 ex in bank right now.

Thank you!
e
Last edited by Vonkez on Apr 15, 2018, 8:42:24 AM
Hi all! Loving this build but i am in a point i dont how to improve. Some help would be great! Thanks

more expensive upgrades: weapon (more crit/flat dmg/speed) all 3 can be improved. An amu with phsyical in between 17-20 avg, gives a lot of dmg. Much more then crit chance can ever offer, on top you can just craft 27 crit with master anyway

cheaper ones: reave on stark, maxlife/global crit abys gem. Since you have foil and so few acc items, i wonder what your hit rate is?. 1% hit as for my char is 9k dmg unbuffed, and since you have lower hit prolly because of foil, 1% for you should even scale better , since im already at 94%.

dont see you using diamond flask, its mandatory for this build its like 25% overall dmg increase. (on my char 480% crit multi)

try to get 8/18 ias/crit multi gems, they arent too expensive

tombfist give intimiation, which is about 10% overall dmg increase, and good gems on top would outperform your gloves by quite a margin ( i think), but you should POB this.

as always with a char so high level and decent gear already its best just to play with POB around and check which stats have the greatest impact. ( for example there a accuracy tresholds, where simply 1 accuracy-rating could theoreticly give you 1% hit which converts to 10k dmg)

Last edited by moorli on Apr 14, 2018, 5:49:41 AM
Is it still worth using Assassin's Mark with Aspect of the Cat? Aspect already supplies power charges, so I'm wondering if it would be better to combine it with something else - Enfeeble, HoA, Arctic Armour, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info