[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Ok first all , you want to use Faruls Fure? Because frenzy/power charge effect is bound to the item, not to the skill. The skill alone doesnt generate charges ( correct me if im wrong)

Since i found Fur few weeks ago i did some math, assuming you want to use Farruls Fur.

You will be losing lot of dps without assasins mark, and you can gain frenzy charges with blood rage anway

So unless you dont run blood rage and want more survivalbility, its not worth it.
Also Faruls Fure is missing resistances.

BUT If you dont run blood rage then maybe cat setup might be superior because frenzy charges give like 160k dps, which you would be missing out on. Assuming you can work your other items around the Fure, On top you would have much better survivalbility with Enfeeble/arctic + Stealth aspect.
Thanks for the reply. I am using Farrul's Fur - you're right, otherwise Aspect wouldn't give charges.

But the charges actually aren't the main benefit. What I really wanted the Fur for is free AotC. Just to review, with Fur 50% of the time AotC just gives 10% attack speed (meh), but the other 50% of the time it gives 50% reduced visibility, 15% chance to avoid all damage when hit, and 100% increased crit chance (much better). I haven't done any math, but that seemed worth giving up some resistances to me. (I also just think AotC looks cool.) I'm actually still using Blood Rage for the leech.

But you're saying that even if I don't need it for power charges, Assassin's Mark is still a bigger damage boost than something like HoA because of the 9% increased crit chance and 20% increased extra damage from crits?
according to my char in POB. i have unbuffed 480k dps w/o ass. mark and 600k with mark thats 120k gain.
100% crit is around 50k dps, HOA is 45k at my char, so its still 35 k dps loss (some HOA area dmg which isnt accounted i guess). And in other form you only get 10 ias which is is maybe 18k dps and even less dps.

Okay, thanks. I'll just keep using Assassin's Mark even with AotC. I still think Farrul's Fur is a good chest for this build though.
Hi,

Could you let me know what to improve on my character (TINNUBABES). I think I am close to what is suggested on the guide and having a blast.

Few changes...
1) instead of running blasphemy, have assasin's mark on ring so running herald of ash for those extra damage and burn
2) not taking vaal pact (I feed not needed since we have almost 75% block and 79% spell block) and hence using some leech nodes.
3) Life at 4.5k now, still around 15 points available to get life nodes, as per POB, i get around 6.5k at end of level 95
4) POB suggested end game damage peak is (fully buffed, items active, all frenzy and power charges up and enemy maimed/intimidated and crit flask active) is around 1.2 M ---- impressive.

I think I am complete, but still want to know if there are any other upgrades left other than removing boots for better ones to let go from MF gear (KAOMS roots with + 1 frenzy?)
i dont think your gear can be improved its already GGG.
Maybe you can get a chest like mine, you would lose some HP but you could get rid of cloth and chain node in skilltree (get lifenodes instead) and minmax other slots with more wiggle room with your resistances. Should be overall maybe better. Then you could get even a better sword (assuming you need the 42 light res on yours, when u get an astral plate with the light res).

Been looking for a stat stick like yours so long.. seems like gotta multimod mine for that block.
Last edited by moorli on Apr 16, 2018, 4:59:34 AM
"
moorli wrote:
i dont think your gear can be improved its already GGG.
Maybe you can get a chest like mine, you would lose some HP but you could get rid of cloth and chain node in skilltree (get lifenodes instead) and minmax other slots with more wiggle room with your resistances. Should be overall maybe better. Then you could get even a better sword (assuming you need the 42 light res on yours, when u get an astral plate with the light res).

Been looking for a stat stick like yours so long.. seems like gotta multimod mine for that block.

Thanks, that astral plate looks kickass.... But thats almost 1 mirror lol. Thanks for the feedback. Maybe that and headhunter are my end game goals
Hi anyone can help me with my character i think the dmg is ok but i have problems surviving on higher tiers. Character name "Rozpiersolo" are there any mistakes i have made on my character? What can i improve besides the chest 6link

At lvl 86 you have low hp and this build in general has very little damage mitigation so you need to try avoid hits, and not facetank to much, and keep fortify up all the time.
Also if u run blood lust and Vaal pact at this low level , your effictve hp will be even lower in a lot of situation which will cause even more one shots. So i suggest to either drop blood lust or vaal pact until you get to higher levels.

Gear wise and skillbuild is fine for sure, and you should have no problems with end game content till uber elder, once you reach lvl 92+
Nice build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info