[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

What if we use assassins mark with curse on hit instead of blasphemy?
Blasphemy has 10% increased curse effect at 20/20, and I think Curse on Hit will also max out at 10% increased effect. Only main difference I can see is CoH will have 12% reduced duration at 20/20. I'd imagine you could use what ever you prefer, or may already have leveled if you wanted to get started.
Hi

Just wanted to say thanks for the great build.
Its good at what it does, and fun and engaging to play.
Ive never gotten far into PoE before, but this time, and with this build, i was able to go further, and finally kill the Shaper for the first time ever!

The gear i killed shaper with, if anyone is interested:

Last edited by Conzolax on Apr 24, 2018, 3:21:11 PM
^ Good to see I am not the only one using concentrated effect over increased critical :D Nice looking gear!
"
StrikeS30 wrote:
^ Good to see I am not the only one using concentrated effect over increased critical :D Nice looking gear!

Heh, i usually farm with crit strikes, but for bosses this does indeed offer a great boost.
Last edited by Conzolax on Apr 24, 2018, 3:22:31 PM
Hello! Looking to upgrade a few things with this build, get some questions answered, although I am not sure where to start.

Possible options-
Jewels
Usually contain either
-Area Damage (22% total)
-+%Health (12% total)
-Flat Stats (str and int)
-Increased Phys % (29% total)
-Odds and Ends of various resists

Upgrade to Foil with 160%+ phys and crit multi and flat phys+ atk speed

2 socket tombfist upgrade from oskarm
Potential amulet swap into an elder amulet with % gain

Considering that I could sell this for around 1-2ex, it dropped for me from a yellow elder LUL

Flasks:
Taste of Hate

Current budget is 1ex.
Considering also upgrading stat stick, but afraid it will cost too much to get a new one as this by itself is a 3ex stat stick that I chaos spammed

Rings are obviously bad, not sure what to look for in a steel or diamond ring in specific

Belt right now as it stands is fairly "niche" and only used as resistance and health fodder, potentially higher resists/ health?

Socketed jewel could probably use some work, I dont know

Spend some money on divines or a new perfect GW

Recently bought "Okay" chest

Other Odd Notes
2 points are being used as mana leech and +30int
Often needing to port back to gain flask charges, overall the rip's have been decreased since level 70
Vaal pact hasn't been taken yet
DPS as it sits in PoB is around 250k. Not sure if I can double or triple that in one or two purchases.
Have like 1k+ perandus coins in savings, not sure whether I should keep doing this or perandus is gonna screw me over eventually.
Around 120 or so atlas completion. Not sure whether I should spend some more on buying maps I need to complete or bulk buying maps like Burials/Racecourses/ etc etc
Last edited by xentaros on Apr 24, 2018, 10:31:45 PM
Question: I see in the main build, you are putting everything CWDT/Immortal Call/Molten Shell and Ice Golem all at level 20. Can someone tell me why if I have everything at level 20, why none of these skills are casting when hit? Even if I take the amount of damage it says, I have never seen Molten Shell or Immortal Call go off.

Also, I am having trouble with minotaur, maybe someone can suggest which would be a good direction to spend the 5ex I have saved up?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DolphinCarpet/characters
(Kintaklash is the Reave build)

Thank you!
Any advice is helpful.
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Apr 25, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
Ok will try this Build for the flashback event.

Two questions for alternative Items

What is with Loreweave for higher Ele Resi and the Phys/Crit and Kaoms Roots for a huge life boost ?
@xentaros

statstick: is superfine, your best item imho, just keep it
head: as useal try to get 40% reave
foil: you will need better for shaper guardians (tho u can still do it with this)
abyss jewels: these are really bad, ele dmg does nothing in this build. best jewels are life/global crit
amulet is fine: Ele dmg amulets are dps wise not better then flat phys, but are much more expensive, so its makes no sense to buy a new, would just keep this
rings: well you said it yourself. But you dont need steel rings, some normal ones with accuracy rating are fine enough
jewels: Global crit Multiplier normally is far superior to any other dps mod ( at least with my char 66% crit), but you should test it in POB. Maybe with lower crit other mods can somehow compete with crit Multi (flat phys fore sure and 8% attack speed, but other mods just offer low dps)
chest: can be improved, but not necessary right now i guess.

rest seems fine , just farm a bit levels and quality gems, everything till shaper should be no problem sooner or later

@dolphincarpet

your char is private.

cwdt works like normal, cant say why yours not working

mino is actually the hardest guardian for this build imho, so expect to die there quite a few times. Maybe try conc effect, or dont run too hard mods.

@schleimkopf

yeah lorewave is super fine obv. gives a lot of dps, but when OP made this build it wasnt in the game so i guess thats why its never mentioned. You wil just have to get hp/resistance on other slots. Dps wise its huge boost to a normal chest.

Kaoms is nice at start, but later you want normal boots. Stun isnt big problem, and you kinda need skill gem slots.
Last edited by moorli on Apr 26, 2018, 1:35:50 PM
My bad the hide character tab was clicked on default. Can see my character now...any tips def appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info