F the labyrinth

People here crying about something that takes such a small amount of time "ruining" the game they enjoyed before, as if you somehow can't experience the same game as before if you would just ignore the lab, when you think about it.

Not saying that is the best option, you get a lot of "free" power or rather power outside of your gear by doing it.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
If only there would be an alternative way to obtain those absolutely optional Ascendancy points (/s)...

However. GGG, by making the Lab (somewhat) easier to "be done with" over time, closed that possibility in my opinion. Even if they introduce alternative way now, that will most likely be even less appealing ~read: effective) than actually do the Lab once. There would be backlash, with very high probability, so for them it's probably just safer to do nothing.

So ... yeah. Lab is probably here to stay. I am happy for those who don't mind it, I deeply understand those who do.
"
ciel289 wrote:
cant belive how stubborn and egoistic the lab haters are. The lab doesnt take much more than 15min everytime if you do it slower and without sideareas,but ofc lets destroy it since running it once is to much to ask.

I can say the same thing about you, you sound egotistic & presumptuous when you think you know better on how the other person should "perceive" the passing of time inside Lab (or any kind of content for that matter).

You cannot decide for me how to perceive those 15+ minutes because it is my time to waste. So i apologize for repeating myself and for not having the same metrics as you. I play PoE with borrowed time, which means something else (whatever it may be) suffers for it.

Another example :

"
goetzjam wrote:
People here crying about something that takes such a small amount of time "ruining" the game they enjoyed before, as if you somehow can't experience the same game as before if you would just ignore the lab, when you think about it.

What a magnificent choice of words.

"Crying" when in reality all we do is supplying feedback. And as usual you make the "small" look like "big". We do not think it "ruins" the game but rather "ruins" our gaming experience, it is that simple really. Quite an achievement on your part to fit in such much slander in such a small post. Congratulations.

As for that last part, i don't even want to guess what u mean by that.
Last edited by TauNeosorium on Jan 12, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
In all fairness we are all saying the same shit at this point ALL OF US.
It's the same content that (thankfully) due to power creep is easier now. The fact that almost all of us that can do it pretty easily still feel the same way actually helps our points.

It's not how hard it is, we just really dislike it.

Thank you Zalhan. It's good to see at least one of us sees the truth here.
Of course I'm not saying you shouldn't dislike it, that's totally up to you. But I question the necessity of repeating it so many times. It's not like what we all say, on both sides of the argument, hasn't been said literally a thousand times by now, yet nothing has changed or is changing, not even a single reply from GGG on the matter.

Best we just assume they have read it and have taken it into consideration, meaning it will either be dealt with in a future update or not if doesn't fit into their future plans. We could stop verbally bashing each others heads in and focus on more productive and fun things.

there is a reason this flared up a month after release. Before we were busy playing :),
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Labrynth is one of my favorite things about the game. Everyone has their preference. . . but for those who hate it, there are so many players that offer lab service. Some people even just do it free. Most of the time you can find it being offered in Sarn on the noticeboards. Also ask in chat for someone to carry you through. People are willing to help all the time.

Sry, i don't need their assistance; i am a Pro Mario Player. I just hate that mario shit ruined my favourite game.

+1
"
"
ciel289 wrote:
cant belive how stubborn and egoistic the lab haters are. The lab doesnt take much more than 15min everytime if you do it slower and without sideareas,but ofc lets destroy it since running it once is to much to ask.

I can say the same thing about you, you sound egotistic & presumptuous when you think you know better on how the other person should "perceive" the passing of time inside Lab (or any kind of content for that matter).

You cannot decide for me how to perceive those 15+ minutes because it is my time to waste. So i apologize for repeating myself and for not having the same metrics as you. I play PoE with borrowed time, which means something else (whatever it may be) suffers for it.

Another example :

"
goetzjam wrote:

"Crying" when in reality all we do is supplying feedback. And as usual you make the "small" look like "big". We do not think it "ruins" the game but rather "ruins" our gaming experience, it is that simple really. Quite an achievement on your part to fit in such much slander in such a small post. Congratulations.

As for that last part, i don't even want to guess what u mean by that.

i´m not against a diffrent option for AcP,but alle the Options mentioned are either changing/cheesing the lab or get them for "free" (stuff like get them x level later etc was suggested).

It has to be an option that is gated (like uber trials) ,should reqiure "some" knowledge to do it. (like Izarro phases) and a "gear" check. (ofc with more knowledge/skill you need less gear).

It doesnt require stuff like the traps as long as it around the "same" time/work to get them,

AC are so powerfull they should be gated somehow, but ofc not total rng.
"
goetzjam wrote:

Not saying that is the best option, you get a lot of "free" power or rather power outside of your gear by doing it.

Your job is optional you choose to not be a hobo and live on the streets. Thus there is no reason to have unemployment since you choose to have a house and not dumpster dive.
"
ciel289 wrote:

i´m not against a diffrent option for AcP,but alle the Options mentioned are either changing/cheesing the lab or get them for "free" (stuff like get them x level later etc was suggested).

It has to be an option that is gated (like uber trials) ,should reqiure "some" knowledge to do it. (like Izarro phases) and a "gear" check. (ofc with more knowledge/skill you need less gear).

It doesnt require stuff like the traps as long as it around the "same" time/work to get them,

Its gated by pay a small fee to avoid. They need a ingame mechanic to just do the boring traps and avoid the fight instead of having to metagame out of it.

We would RATHER just do some other content instead of having the choice of legally cheating, not doing it or sucking it up and just doing it.

"
ciel289 wrote:

I can agree here. Most likely you will find the majority of the lab haters agreeing with what you said as well. We don't really ask for anything different.

Yes some will sound that they ask things for free. "Free" is such a powerful word and very easy to be manipulated, at the expense of someone that doesn't like the lab. The same can be said about the "Lab only takes a short time to complete" argument. They are both "bad" arguments & unfair for the other side.

No one is really asking for anything free & yes it should be gated behind something. And while we can't accurately pinpoint what that "something" is right now, we can at least establish that this something doesn't have to be this boring trap system.

Zalhan2 described it best :

"
Zalhan2 wrote:
We would RATHER just do some other content instead of having the choice of legally cheating, not doing it or sucking it up and just doing it.
Last edited by TauNeosorium on Jan 12, 2018, 12:48:36 PM
"

"
goetzjam wrote:

"Crying" when in reality all we do is supplying feedback.

No, at this point it's just whinging. Almost 2 years of the same "feedback" from the same people is definitely whinging. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info