[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Bigabig wrote:
Why are we using Pantheon Major: Soul of the Brine King? We cannot be frozen due to our helment...

The Pantheon is not about the freeze part. It's about avoiding getting chain stunned. If you have any other way of dealing with stuns, like Presence of Chayula, then you can choose an other pantheon.
Still in the leveling up phase, but my friends and I are enjoying the few auras I can run thus far. Just to clarify, because I think I misread it, is this the recommended setup for the guide?

- Body chest: Wrath – Anger – Hatred – Clarity (lvl 1, higher if you get more mana with levels) – Zealotry - Malevolence - War Banner (Choose 4 of the 5 damage auras!)
- Helmet: Purity of Ice + Purity of Fire + Purity of Lightning + Flame Dash
- Shield: Discipline, Haste, Grace
- Boots: Shield Charge + Fortify + Faster Attacks + Smite
- Gloves: Stone Golem + Animate Guardian + Minion Life + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance
- Weapon: Vaal Grace – Bone Offering - Increased Duration

I was following the gems shown in the gear section, so I think I may have a bit of shuffling to do.
So its 10auras +2 from ascendency?
Ive got 3purities with lvl3 enlighten (3 auras)
anger and malevolence with another enlighten on body (+2 auras)
wrath zealoty hatred i can only choose one, then i have no more mana.

the 3 from shield use blood magic, so im missing some mana reservation.
do we need gem implicits or more mana reservation from gear to be able to run the 4 auras from chest?
"
menides wrote:
So its 10auras +2 from ascendency?
Ive got 3purities with lvl3 enlighten (3 auras)
anger and malevolence with another enlighten on body (+2 auras)
wrath zealoty hatred i can only choose one, then i have no more mana.

the 3 from shield use blood magic, so im missing some mana reservation.
do we need gem implicits or more mana reservation from gear to be able to run the 4 auras from chest?

You can't run all 12 auras atm, because you're missing an amulet with 5% reduced mana reserved and a jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved corruption.

As soon as you get such gear, you can put an other damage aura on top.
It always depends which damage auras you're using. If you're carry is an attack based build, it doesn't make sense for example to run Zealotry.
Accidentally posted the answer twice.
~Delete~
Last edited by Toaster404 on May 4, 2019, 6:04:37 AM
"
Toaster404 wrote:
You can't run all 12 auras atm, because you're missing an amulet with 5% reduced mana reserved and a jewel with 1% reduced mana reserved corruption.

Thanks! Gonna work on those 6% mana reserved missing!
This really looks good thanks for the guide. Looking forward trying support in the next league in June
"
DTBA wrote:
This really looks good thanks for the guide. Looking forward trying support in the next league in June

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Good luck on your road @ June. If something doesn't work out, feel tree to ask.
Wow ! Amazing guide !
This is the best guide i've read so far.

Well written, good explanation.

This is exactly the kind of build i was looking for. (Victario's influence :D)
Thanks dude ^^
What would you recommend to run with a soul rend occultist? I'm thinking malevolence+zealotry with despair+enfeeble blasphemies but I'm not sure if I should or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info