[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

whats the reason of sintreks? just high es and ms?
Would this work to team with a minion necro? My friend and I are just starting out and i figured this build plus a necro would be awesome if the auras apply to a teammates minions. Thanks in advance!
"
m0tY wrote:
whats the reason of sintreks? just high es and ms?

Sin Treks have a good amount of ES and MS. But on top they also have dex + int and are cheap. The dex is kinda needed, so it's a good option overall.

"
LolBaked wrote:
Would this work to team with a minion necro? My friend and I are just starting out and i figured this build plus a necro would be awesome if the auras apply to a teammates minions. Thanks in advance!

Some auras are decent for Minions. Although, this league it's not the best timing to combine auras with minions, because Hatred changed quite a bit and is now worse for most minions. Nevertheless, it would work out. I would still recommend you to combine such an aurabot with a faster mapper, like Tornado Shot, Kinetic Blast, or some spell caster as Winter Orb - since these skills profit a lot from a aurabot (+ they are very efficient).
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"

The attack speed on brightbeak makes sense, there's a few people I run with that are still a bit too fast.

In the Expensive section you have the gem setup for the boots listed as Boots: Vaal Haste + Vaal Discipline + Increased Duration – Enduring Cry, and that's in the setup text not what's actually in the gear. I'm looking to do the specifically the expensive upgrade, so I just want to make sure that whole setup is correct.

As for the empowered auras it's more a numbers question. So I currently run Wrath-Anger-Hatred-Zealotry(war banner-clarity.)I swap Hatred for Malevolence when running with someone who does DOT of any type. So my question is dropping an aura and empowering the others worth the loss of a damage aura like say Hatred for example (since I run with a lot of lightning crit casters.) Will the 3 level 23 empowered auras actually be an improvement over 4 level 20 auras (excluding levels granted by items)

I have a pretty good idea for why I have so much mana leftover: I have shaper reduced reservation necklace, a conquer efficiency jewel, and mana reduced jewel. I haven't taken the time to min/max my reservation cause I wanted to go through with the expensive upgrade section and figure out what I still need.

Well, to be honest, the "expensive Section" is in terms of gems not really up to date. I will try to fix that as soon as possible. Just use the normal gem setup and if you want to upgrade something, you could still use enlightens for your purities, and Empower for your damage auras in the Victarios.
Mmh, it always depends, if it's worth it to take an Empower for 3 damage auras, instead of 4 damage auras and no empower. In the End I would probably kick out the war banner and just use the Empower.. But for this case you need to get enough reduced mana reserved, to run multiple damage auras on Empower. In general Empower is nice on these auras, but only a small difference.. It's like up to 20% more "aura Effect".

I've been running the expensive upgrade for the last week or so, and I must say that it feels really good, in spite of being slightly dated. The only issue I find myself running into is that my movespeed isn't quite up to par for supporting some of my quicker friends, even while running an alchemist's quicksilver flask. I may wind up looking into getting some extra movespeed on a new weapon, as I'm currently running Supreme Truth to maximize exp on the way to 100, so that's due for an upgrade anyways. I look forward to the update on the expensive version, it's been thoroughly enjoyable so far. Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by OmegaBorg on Apr 22, 2019, 3:43:16 AM
"

I've been running the expensive upgrade for the last week or so, and I must say that it feels really good, in spite of being slightly dated. The only issue I find myself running into is that my movespeed isn't quite up to par for supporting some of my quicker friends, even while running an alchemist's quicksilver flask. I may wind up looking into getting some extra movespeed on a new weapon, as I'm currently running Supreme Truth to maximize exp on the way to 100, so that's due for an upgrade anyways. I look forward to the update on the expensive version, it's been thoroughly enjoyable so far. Thanks for the guide!

Thanks for your feedback!

I checked your account and saw, that you're not using a Silver Flask. If you start using a silver flask, you get Onslaught and would be way faster with Shield Charge. Then you should be able to keep up. And in addition, you are missing a lot of levels.. Every level will give you more speed, because of passive nodes, Aura lvls and so on. :)
Hey, thanks for this nice build, i enjoy it so far :D

However, I have some problems. At the moment I can't run all purity auras and i cannot run warbanner. I think this might be, because I lack an amulet with 5% reduced mana reserved... But once i have one, will I be able to run all these auras, or do I need special jewels?

Also, i find it really troublesome to find a good amulet (5% mana reserved + chaos resistence + strength...). Also, I couldn't find good gauntlets with high es and chaos resistence. Do you have any tips how to get these items?

I am still using a life flask, is there a nice alternative, because I am not playing on hardcore. :)

Thank you so much.
"
Bigabig wrote:
Hey, thanks for this nice build, i enjoy it so far :D

However, I have some problems. At the moment I can't run all purity auras and i cannot run warbanner. I think this might be, because I lack an amulet with 5% reduced mana reserved... But once i have one, will I be able to run all these auras, or do I need special jewels?

Also, i find it really troublesome to find a good amulet (5% mana reserved + chaos resistence + strength...). Also, I couldn't find good gauntlets with high es and chaos resistence. Do you have any tips how to get these items?

I am still using a life flask, is there a nice alternative, because I am not playing on hardcore. :)

Thank you so much.

Hey, thanks for your feedbach! :)

The current state is, that you need the 5% reduced mana reserved amulet + 1 1% reduced mana reserved jewel to be able tun run all 12 auras. It's not necessary to have chaos res on your amulet. In this case you would need to get more chaos res on other items.
What do you define as good gauntlets? Basically you just need 100+ es and some chaos res, shouldn't be that hard to get. You could try to craft these with Essence of Envy.

In this case you may swap the life flask with any utility flask of your choice.. It depends on what you're using. Silver flask for speed - Elemental flask for some circumstances - Jade/Stibnite for eva - Quartz for Phasing.. and so on. :D
hey im trying to run the normal gem setup in my chest the victarios influence but the aura malevolence or wrath or anger is not shown on top of the screen where the rest of my aura is.but if i put the gem in another item it works. also i cant run them all i have the amulet 5%reduced mana reserved

"
varnz wrote:
hey im trying to run the normal gem setup in my chest the victarios influence but the aura malevolence or wrath or anger is not shown on top of the screen where the rest of my aura is.but if i put the gem in another item it works. also i cant run them all i have the amulet 5%reduced mana reserved

The aura is not shown on top of the screen because Victario's Influence has the special mod (socketed gems are supported by Level 30 Generosity). Generosity has the effect, that the auras doesn't affect you. They only affect party members, but with a higher aura effect.
Try to use 1 jewel with a 1% reduced mana reserved corruption. Then you should be able to run everything.
Why are we using Pantheon Major: Soul of the Brine King? We cannot be frozen due to our helment...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info