[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
johnjou wrote:
I can only equip 9 auras

Clarity seems to be too high level. Or Enlighten is too low.
"
johnjou wrote:
Hi I have been trying out this build and I have a problem:

I can only equip 9 auras, I don't have enough mana reservation for the 10th, the problem is I took all the mana reduction I could get and I don't know what am I missing...

I have the 34% reduction, the conqueror's efficiency and the right pieces of the set but I can't get the 10th aura, I am lvl 71.

Any ideas ? If you couold look up my character and tell me where I am wrong or what I am missing that would be awesome !

you have to get a bigger mana pool (at least 2k - 2.2k)
"
johnjou wrote:
Hi I have been trying out this build and I have a problem:

I can only equip 9 auras, I don't have enough mana reservation for the 10th, the problem is I took all the mana reduction I could get and I don't know what am I missing...

I have the 34% reduction, the conqueror's efficiency and the right pieces of the set but I can't get the 10th aura, I am lvl 71.

Any ideas ? If you couold look up my character and tell me where I am wrong or what I am missing that would be awesome !

I talked with him ingame, and his problem was actually, that he wanted to use a Blasphemy Enfeeble on top of the auras, because he got confused by the links in the chest + the video.

Blasphemy is only possible, if you get a shaper amulet with reduced mana reserved, an Alpha's Howl with reduced mana reservation enchantment or if you replace Hatred for example with Blasphemy.
Howdy! Been running this fellow for 3 days now, and first i just have to compliment you on a nice guide, and a fun support char to play!

Now to my questions.

Im currently zerging Red elder T15+ maps/Guardians, Shaper.

My Animated guardian dies on almost every map, im not sure if im doing something wrong, but i have the gems you have. He still dies like a fly.(not on t15 though, only bosses in t16+) Starting to get annoying to chase people around for those legendary items :P Is there something else to replace him with? since he gives my friend about 60 k extra dps.

Question 2 :

Are there any gems worth using instead of Vaal gems in these encounters? Since you dont charge any souls on the bosses, and end up with 0 when you enter? Havnt found anything worth while taking except maybe a decoy totem... Any tips?

Best Regards!

Idiedcanthandleit
Last edited by pewbz on Mar 16, 2018, 9:02:37 PM
"
pewbz wrote:
Howdy! Been running this fellow for 3 days now, and first i just have to compliment you on a nice guide, and a fun support char to play!

Now to my questions.

Im currently zerging Red elder T15+ maps/Guardians, Shaper.

My Animated guardian dies on almost every map, im not sure if im doing something wrong, but i have the gems you have. He still dies like a fly.(not on t15 though, only bosses in t16+) Starting to get annoying to chase people around for those legendary items :P Is there something else to replace him with? since he gives my friend about 60 k extra dps.

Question 2 :

Are there any gems worth using instead of Vaal gems in these encounters? Since you dont charge any souls on the bosses, and end up with 0 when you enter? Havnt found anything worth while taking except maybe a decoy totem... Any tips?

Best Regards!

Idiedcanthandleit

Heyhey! :)

The animated guardian is really solid for normal mapping, even with double beyond etc. But as you said, it's not really durable vs. endgame encounters, like some guardians or elder. The regen is just too low, to tank all this elemental damage. You could try to use Convoctation -> lead your animate guardian to the right way.. give him some additional regen. Maybe use a Sulphur Flask for consecrated ground (sorrow of divine is a decent one). Try to get it to a as high lvl as possible.. maybe with some Unset ring?

2. Mmh, that's actually kinda difficult, since you use the most important gems already. First of all, you could specc in Zealoth's Oath for difficult encounters without much chaos damage -> gives yourself more durability. Decoy Totem is for sure a nice gem and should be used. If you have Conduit or Harmony of Purpose, you could use Frenzy for frenzy charge generation. You could use Vigiliant Strike with the threshold jewel as well, to give your mate 30sec Fortify. You could turn in a curse or Tempest Shield as well.

Hope the answers help you a bit.
Hey, new player here

Is this the best support build atm? I'm thinking about playing support and was wondering what to play since i have no clue about what's viable and what's not viable. I have budget at around 190 chaos and 1 exalted orb.
Hi, what are your thoughts on using United in Dream instead of Ephemeral? In my party, I have discharge user and CA user.
Is there a levelling guide? i have no idea what gear weapons etc to use whilst levelling, how to have so many aura's when they all take up like 35 percent mana reservation? I cant see hardly anything on this, a guide would be very helpfull, thankyou
"
Hey, new player here

Is this the best support build atm? I'm thinking about playing support and was wondering what to play since i have no clue about what's viable and what's not viable. I have budget at around 190 chaos and 1 exalted orb.

I won't call my support build, the best support build since it always depends on what you want to do.

If you play for example SC and don't care about dying sometimes, then there are builds which offer more damage.

This build is made around a very good survivability, combined with a high damage gain for your party and cheap requirements.

190 chaos and 1ex are for sure enough to get your final gear (not possible with a Shavronne's supporter). From my perspective I can highly recommend it! :)

"
HansKoKo wrote:
Hi, what are your thoughts on using United in Dream instead of Ephemeral? In my party, I have discharge user and CA user.

United in Dream doesn't really make sense, since Envy is a very bad aura overall, and you can't fit it in anyways. You could replace Epheremal with Brightbeak for a better speed.

"
Is there a levelling guide? i have no idea what gear weapons etc to use whilst levelling, how to have so many aura's when they all take up like 35 percent mana reservation? I cant see hardly anything on this, a guide would be very helpfull, thankyou

It's pretty much the generic lvling way to lvl 70. If you have never lvled a spell caster before, then I'm not sure, if this build is a good fit for you (because it requires some understanding of the game). I think I made some notes about the lvling in the build guide.

If you want to have an easier progress, and have some currency, then you could go for Poet's Pen. It increases your lvling speed a lot... Or look for a party. :)

Last edited by Toaster404 on Mar 18, 2018, 6:05:08 PM
I'm currently playing this build and it's amazing! My buddy and I are zooming through maps and providing this many auras and buffs feels really good.

Just one question as I now am faced with upgrading my Pantheon powers (I'm quite new to PoE, this is my second character after I played a curse support a few weeks ago, so I might not have grasped all aspects):
Why are you using Brine King over Arakaali? The latter seems to bring another layer of Chaos resistance into the mix (or does the "+25% Chaos Resistance against Damage Over Time" not work if you are already capped?). Maybe I underestimate the Stun and Freeze circumvention from Brine King?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info