[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Toaster404
Your work is much appreciated!
Can you give small advice on your favorite leveling skills?
Firestorm+spell totem?
"
TheLelik wrote:
Toaster404
Your work is much appreciated!
Can you give small advice on your favorite leveling skills?
Firestorm+spell totem?

As I wrote in the guide I would highly recommend to lvl in a party.

Besides, I can recommend Firestorm.. it's just decent (especially linked with cast while channeling and scorching ray). You could also go with Flameblast Totems, Bladefall Totems etcetc.
Just use the skill you're feeling most comfortable with.
So I'm back again, just optimized the aura setup to fit in an empower on anger&wrath, and Vitality.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#koH2ocKd/9b.I7p/9b.8_=b/tNrp.sJb/xB3l.5hzc/no1=Lb.CU6c/tr.
Any reason for your build not treying to empower on anger and wrath?
Obviously this setup needs both a level 3 and a level 4 enlighten if you want to fit vitality in there, so it'd be one of the last couple of upgrades to the build.
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
So I'm back again, just optimized the aura setup to fit in an empower on anger&wrath, and Vitality.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#koH2ocKd/9b.I7p/9b.8_=b/tNrp.sJb/xB3l.5hzc/no1=Lb.CU6c/tr.
Any reason for your build not treying to empower on anger and wrath?
Obviously this setup needs both a level 3 and a level 4 enlighten if you want to fit vitality in there, so it'd be one of the last couple of upgrades to the build.

If you check my guardian called MansNotHot_Toaster, you will see that I'm using Empower on Anger and Wrath.
But this is an expensive upgrade and doesnt offer a super high increase in damage. It's nice to have, but not necessary at all.

I can add a note about this in the guide. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)
Have you considered the changes to harmony of purpose? Maybe some spamable aoe-attack in order to generate the different charges?
Hi Toaster,

currently I am playing this build supporting my doomfletch ranger friend. Two question:

1) I really like the dual curse idea on Firestorm - enfeeble and temp chain because it also generates shit ton of charges both on trash and boss fights. Do you think it's a good idea or would you run something else?

2) how good is maximum mana on items for this build?

Thank you!
Ive

Toaster404
Hi!
What is you favorite/recommended flask setup for easy bossing/maping? Utility (like Stibnite/Quartz etc) or Elemental for nice max res boost?
"
janus1231 wrote:
Have you considered the changes to harmony of purpose? Maybe some spamable aoe-attack in order to generate the different charges?

Since it's only 10% chance to generate a charge per hit, it's really unreliable.
Usually, you hit a mob pack only once (if you have a good carry), and so this changes have no effect on mapping at all.

"
Ive0607 wrote:
Hi Toaster,

currently I am playing this build supporting my doomfletch ranger friend. Two question:

1) I really like the dual curse idea on Firestorm - enfeeble and temp chain because it also generates shit ton of charges both on trash and boss fights. Do you think it's a good idea or would you run something else?

2) how good is maximum mana on items for this build?

Thank you!
Ive

1. it's a good idea, if you dont have a curser in your team. Curses are always nice to have, Elemental Equilibrium as well.

2. Maximum mana is pretty good. It should be a stat to go for. Although energy shield has priority.

"
TheLelik wrote:
Toaster404
Hi!
What is you favorite/recommended flask setup for easy bossing/maping? Utility (like Stibnite/Quartz etc) or Elemental for nice max res boost?

My favourite flaks setup is as describben in the guide:
Quicksilver Flask - Ruby Flask - Stibnite Flask - Phasing Flask - Life Flask (could be swapped with something else)
Good work this league so far! Thanks for the detailed guide and updates.

When is the Occultist Curse Support guide then ;)
Wonderful Guide. Just returned to the game last week after a 3-year hiatus, and this helped me salvage my old Auramancer (CaptainHelpful) from way back when. Already had Prism Guardian and Alpha Howl (and Eph Edge), so I just replaced my Carcass Jack with Vittorio's and my Windscream with Sin Trek. I then had terrible resists so I had to also drop my Doedre's Damning rings for some chaos resist rings, but without them or Windscream I'm missing the curses, so thinking of either getting Whispers on the tree and/or putting back some of the +1 curse gear.

Here's what I'm using now:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info