[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

I have to say i'm really enjoying the build (83 atm). Usually i stayed away from BF because of the low AOE wich was a pain to farm maps with but the shaper mod and HoA makes it really fun. Tbh there was a wall i hit around lvl ~50 where my damage felt low and i was still squishy since we travel through a lot of the tree taking only +10 strength/dex so i tried the new unique - Lightpoacher. I just spammed Harbour bridge (act 8) with it and got from 53 to 65 in like an hour :D.
"
Delves wrote:
I have to say i'm really enjoying the build (83 atm). Usually i stayed away from BF because of the low AOE wich was a pain to farm maps with but the shaper mod and HoA makes it really fun. Tbh there was a wall i hit around lvl ~50 where my damage felt low and i was still squishy since we travel through a lot of the tree taking only +10 strength/dex so i tried the new unique - Lightpoacher. I just spammed Harbour bridge (act 8) with it and got from 53 to 65 in like an hour :D.

Currently hitting that wall at 43. So much traveling and no real nodes. I didn't think of Lightbringer. Good idea!
"
Smoknum wrote:
I have one question, if i were to go with a 6l chest, which one would be optimal?

Thanks

I'd say the Perfect Form, or a good old Belly of the Beast. Leaning towards Belly of course.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 20, 2017, 10:16:02 AM
can global crit multi + max life on jewel work well if not better than flat phy attack?
I am using 6L belly and starkonja helmet instead of BoR. But i am having survivability issues at around T10-11 maps already with 6500 life. Sometimes map bosses 1 shotting me and i started worrying about how i am gonna facetank guardians etc soon.

How can we increase survivability? I started using fortify instead of chance to bleed gem and it helped alot. But what else can i do? You can check my items/tree on my profile.
Maybe use lion's roar
"
Delves wrote:
Maybe use lion's roar

Also tried this but it is too annoying mapping with that flask. It keeps moving rares/bosses from BF area and stops leech because of that. Onslaught flask felt much better tbh.
Sure glad I snagged this

cuz...better is very expensive.
Sad thing is it's not very good. Lowest possible roll on the % of phys added as fire.

I switched to Mortem Morsu at 42, which was a arbitrary level that was appropriate for me cuz I needed Intel and had a amulet waiting, and have been walking through the game.

lol@ leveling to 62 with a 100dps claw. Bladeflurry is really strong.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 20, 2017, 1:37:42 PM
Well, if you knock them back they can't 1-shot you xD. Honestly, im suprised you get oneshot at 6,5k hp. I remember the days with CI where i ran with ~7k and felt pretty safe without other defences.
Hey started this build earlier today and went to level 84 without much troubles.
I leveled to level 67 using molten strike with some random claws and few changes in tree then switched to main tree and gears.

For now i just killed Atziri, guardians and the elder in yellow map tier it went ok using the right flasks ( Lightning guardian has been the only one to kill me all others were deathless ).
Did a lot of t10/t11 bosses aswell nothing to say here everything went well.

To be honest if you are going to start this build today you have to understand you will need to move in boss rooms i wouldn't recommend this build in HC if you don't know a bit some bosses mecanics.

Life leech is great, HP pool is superb if we take in consideration we have a loooottt of damages, but depending of map mods you will eventualy die no matter the amount of life you have so just step away from obvious attacks ( slams for example ) from bosses specialy if you go HC.

This build also has little to no regen except when you don't move ( pantheon ) so be sure to always hit something or you may die. It's tanky enough but some map mods may hurt a lot in red maps.

Now about clearspeed it's not what people like to call "top tier", but for a melee build it's awesome just whirl into mobs packs hit your mouse button switch to next one. Easy as that, it does the job.

That's it for my feedback, i will push it to 90 and try shaper / red guardians and edit this post tommorow.
Note on the accuracy: I can confirm this not a big deal if you can't stack many of it, still a nice QoL.

All i can say is regarding the budget this is an amazing build that surely has a lot of room for improvements and tweaks :) Talking about that i did be interested to have your thoughts about best jewel mods we could use.

Sooo that's it for this little Feedback, a big thank you for your work baldersh and for this amazing build !

Heli0nix

Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info