[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Currently leveling this in HC, i will keep you updated if its viable enough :)

I'll add that I have 0 deaths so far even though I am in ASC. My first build, I had several deaths to Abyss rares by this level.
Being about a week or two into the league, there are a lot of different unique leveling items you could buy that would help you level really quickly.

Redbeak -> The Princess Sabres -> Mortem Morsu -> Boodseeker
Kept the Brightbeak War Hammer in my offhand since I had a spare and enjoyed the attack speed bonus, made whirling blades much faster.

Molten Strike w/ Ancestral call & Life Gain on Hit was great. Made the switch to BF at 28. BF > Faster Attacks > Melee Phys and the last one can be your choice of chance to bleed, life gain or whatever you want. swap in a concentrated effect on bosses and watch everything melt. If you have a Tabula, even better.

Running this on AHC and have been melting every single act boss. Probably the easiest character to level so far, BF is way too damn strong when you have some phys damage on jewelry.
http://www.twitch.tv/thyroid

IGN: Thyroidgland
Hello, thanks a lot for the build. Following it and enjoying a lot so far.

I've got a question about accuracy: you don't have a lot of it and it seems that the hit chance with your gear is less than 90%. How does that actually feels in endgame, can you notice the misses? Should I gear into accuracy to aim for 90%+ or is that not mandatory for this build? Thanks in advance.
What do you think about 5 link lightning coil + a helmet like rats nest?

I'm currently in the process of respeccing my crit sunder to transition into your build. I have a tabula, the claw + statstick and about 50-60 chaos to spend.

How would you invest this curreny to make the build as smooth as possible?
Last edited by eleMENTAL2013 on Dec 19, 2017, 6:21:55 PM

Using the first one for clear and crafted the second one myself, only have life nodes left from now until lv 90. But i can already tell the damage will be very good.

Build is solid, kudos OP!
Well, abyss jewels are broken

Alright, gonna check this shit out lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 19, 2017, 9:08:49 PM
I'm not entirely convinced the build in general makes sense though. It's more about Blade Flurry, the Bloodseaker and the stat stick being awesome. ie: why go Berserker and crit? Do you even crit much /for much?
"
I'm not entirely convinced the build in general makes sense though. It's more about Blade Flurry, the Bloodseaker and the stat stick being awesome. ie: why go Berserker and crit? Do you even crit much /for much?

You have insane leech with Berserker and Claw nodes + Bloodseeker. Aspect of Carnage gives you 40% more damage which is insane.
"
Denzo626262 wrote:
"

You have insane leech with Berserker and Claw nodes + Bloodseeker. Aspect of Carnage gives you 40% more damage which is insane.

True. But you're already fighting a hard battle with the Bloodseekers 6% base crit chance which is low, and no power charges or anything...

Perhaps the attack speed of Blade Flurry balances out well?

Also...is there enough accuracy in the tree? : /, doesn't look like a lot.

Edit, threw on

on another character completely unrelated to the build with much less dex and accuracy % /weapon nodes with accuracy % and he was at 88% so not bad there.

Away I go, looks bad ass.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 19, 2017, 11:21:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info