[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

https://pastebin.com/gDA6tqei

So, 7+k life and 880k BF PoB dps against Shaper (all up except frenzy charges) with <3ex budget on 88lvl. But mapping with Reave is much more enjoyable.

Crit chance is a bit low. Next upgrade is better jewelry and belt (not 2-3c)
Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Apr 5, 2018, 5:11:25 PM
did any one kill uber elder with this build?
tried 7 times, all failed.
need some advice...

character is TheLowSadMoanOfPrey
"
ddknight wrote:
need some advice...

this build from t16, if u want farm shaper and Elder, you have to correct build from DPS, check my СмертишСмерть that build free farm t11-t16 and kill Shaper (0 Deaths)
"
ddknight wrote:
need some advice...

Yes i have killed uber elder with this build, you can check my char called GrannezChamp, I had to sell the chest to get a item for the build im playing atm, but i was using a 6 link belly for the uber kill with:
Bladeflurry - Mele phys - Faster attacks - Increased AOE - Maim - Chance to bleed.
I rate this build very HC viable.

I did this in Abyss HC, and was my first character in HC to get over level 90.

Died at lvl 92 to a T10 map boss oneshot at 6.8k life eventually, but there were like 3 damage mods and I'm pretty sure he crit me as well.

After ripping I did some testing in standard, and was able to kill shaper and all his guardians easily deathless except phoenix. Uber Atziri seemed too difficult but I may just be bad.

At the end of it all, on my final gear:
6.8k life (no belly)
450k - 900k shaper dps,
1.8 mil theoretical max dps against white mobs(who cares about that)

And heres a pastebin for anyone interested
https://pastebin.com/dD03dxfS
Last edited by SatanHell on Apr 26, 2018, 12:51:58 AM
which helmet should i use to improve my char? (picked 6l belly of the beast instead of BoR) currently use abyssus and maybe some additional gems

thx for reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after running maps with abyssus can't see much difference between BoR and 6l belly, but with abyssus I'm more fragile
Last edited by WallyTheWall on Apr 27, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
hi i'm currently using your build in flashback and it's destroying everything.
one question
obliterion wand can be used with this build? it's viable? it has a explosion bonus and really good phys onus too , am just a noob so i dont know every variable
Last edited by RocketDog_ on May 17, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
pretty decent weapon im using in flashback. cost about a chaos.
Last edited by Hamrfall on May 22, 2018, 9:39:08 PM
"
MANIQKBG wrote:
Hi, all, why my hit chance is 81%, and my dps is to low

You have the "Worthy Foe" ascendency. Enemies taunted by you take 20% more damage and cannot evade your attacks. Thus your to hit chance is 100%. Combined with the prior ascendency "Conqueror" you taunt what ever you hit. So.... the in game tooltip will not be accurate. That is why most people use the 3rd party program Path of Building now. It can give you a much more accurate number. Tool tip damage on this build is pitiful. Many upgrades lower your tooltip dps but your actual dps skyrockets. So follow the guide and have faith if you don't want to grab path of building for free and figure that out.

Hope that helps.
"
Kerpliznik wrote:
Question about Adrenaline: Are we doing anything specific to proc this? I am debating on not taking First to strike, Last to fall in favor of Inspirational.

Do we reach "low life" often enough to proc this? Thoughts?

Thanks!

The Adrenaline is triggered by an 2nd set of weapons with a skill linked to blood magic that reserves life. You hit x, change weapons, trigger adrenaline, hit x again, switch to your main weapons and run over and pound on boss before it expires.

I have a laggy comp so I specd out of that into the perma fortify. Now I don't have to whirling blades thru enemies every 6 seconds or so to get my fortify up.
Last edited by Hamrfall on May 22, 2018, 9:36:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info