[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Is this build dead? Any changes that make it not work for 3.3?
Any advices on how level this build from act 1 to maps without do many changes in the passive tree?
"
SerNomeD wrote:
Any advices on how level this build from act 1 to maps without do many changes in the passive tree?

On Page 4 there is some nice advice for that:
"
thyroidgland wrote:
Being about a week or two into the league, there are a lot of different unique leveling items you could buy that would help you level really quickly.

Redbeak -> The Princess Sabres -> Mortem Morsu -> Boodseeker
Kept the Brightbeak War Hammer in my offhand since I had a spare and enjoyed the attack speed bonus, made whirling blades much faster.

Molten Strike w/ Ancestral call & Life Gain on Hit was great. Made the switch to BF at 28. BF > Faster Attacks > Melee Phys and the last one can be your choice of chance to bleed, life gain or whatever you want. swap in a concentrated effect on bosses and watch everything melt. If you have a Tabula, even better.

Running this on AHC and have been melting every single act boss. Probably the easiest character to level so far, BF is way too damn strong when you have some phys damage on jewelry.

In terms of leveling the tree, I go straight to the +30 Int node on the bottom right, then go back, take Golems Blood. Then to Soul Raker - by the time you reach it, you want that Mana-Leech and probably will have switched to BF with Mortem Morsu.

After that, you are free to go in any direction you want - depending on whether you need more dmg (Claws of the Magpie, Claws of the Pride) or life.
If you are missing some str or int, you can go to the left ... if everything is just going well, I'd go upwards towards Claws of the Falcon, because in the end you will need the Int there.

Oh - and do the first 2 labs before A10 boss - should be easy :)

..no reason to use any Refunds at all :)

Regards...
Last edited by Apperception on Jun 4, 2018, 8:51:34 AM
2 questions.

I know enemies explode and phys dam as fire are good for stat sticks. What else is useful to have on them? There is a LOT of stuff I see on them that I do not know if it only works on that weapon, so is of no use to us, and what things do help?

Is there a reason to not take the Poisonous Fangs skill?

thanks
2 questions.

I know enemies explode and phys dam as fire are good for stat sticks. What else is useful to have on them? There is a LOT of stuff I see on them that I do not know if it only works on that weapon, so is of no use to us, and what things do help?

Is there a reason to not take the Poisonous Fangs skill?

thanks
Instead of blade flurry and berserker could I use molten strike with chieftain instead with this build?

The build template for this is something I been looking for a long time, it’s actually cheap so it’s a good league starter, it uses a claw so it’s got life on hit and Vaal pact effectively.

But I prefer chieftain so I can transition to a tanky end game build later without needing to level another toon. And I prefer molten strike because who doesn’t like fire. Blade flurry but boring!

Any issues going down that route?
do u think this will be still viable for Delve if nothing big changes in BOR or bloodseeker?
Build is dead due to dual wield change I assume? Real shame, I liked this as a budget melee that could face bosses. The stat-stick story might've been problematic but this build wasn't an abuser of them (see Death's Hand variant that worked just fine), still got killed in the process =(
I don't think it's dead, Don The Crown made a blade flurry champion build and is killing Uber Elder in 3.5. Zaraki_delve from last league is playing again and is level 89 with dual wield Ahn's Might Blade Flurry. I made all sorts of meme builds but I'm on the search to make a deep delving boss'ing berserker, or I could just go summoner and not worry but I'm on the hunt to make it berserker work.
Actually he is doing this build and had made a few changes, im doing too and its more strong than before, check his characters and you´ll see the items, on the tree was made no changes, i already killed shaper deathless and t15 elder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info