[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Would kaom's roots work with this bulid?
Question about Adrenaline: Are we doing anything specific to proc this? I am debating on not taking First to strike, Last to fall in favor of Inspirational.

Do we reach "low life" often enough to proc this? Thoughts?

Thanks!
hello, i am thinking to do this build but guide is too confusing.
1. This build isnt really HC viable. You have mostly damage nodes. You have SWEET survivability with your Insta Leech, however, if you get CC, or boss changes up phases but there is still something there doing damage to you but you cant leech you dead. To make this build viable HC you would need to get some form of mitigation.

2. The Adrenaline question, I read someowherebut forgot as I have been too lazy to set it up. But people run Blasphemy on second weap set, proc it befgore a boss then fight.

3. I really dont understand how you find the build confusing. I think his has done a very good job about it. If you are confused on the Champion vs Berserker debate. Either play Champion or look at the accendencies and decide then follow the build. This build has 1 requirement: Bloodseeker, besides that, the use of Bringer of the Rain to make a cheap 6L. Then use of Deaths Hand as off hand for budget then upgrade to a stat stick with % explode when enemies killed / 2x lines of % phys as extra cold/ fire/ light / ele.
GG ez.
Will this be good enough for clear and boss fights?

Hi, started this build in Bestiary with the marauder and switched to the duelist champion. I do like the champion better. I went with permanent fortify since I lag so much. I am lvl 92 ( PirateCaptianDavy ) and I've gotten about as far as I can with the gear I have. I am trying to figure out what gear to get to improve let me know what suggestions y'all have.

Thanks for great build and all the helpful comments :) Peace

Last edited by Hamrfall on May 22, 2018, 4:54:37 PM
Playing for the champion it is possible to add at the end of the game 6L of belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale and Starkonja's Head (or Rat's Nest?), to receive even more loss and lives. Correct if I am not right
Last edited by htt22 on Apr 3, 2018, 5:38:41 PM
this build is suitable for league bestiary?
Last edited by alejandro17 on Apr 4, 2018, 1:47:00 PM
With ~0.5ex gear this build beats my last Whispering Ice Grandpa with ~12ex budget from Prophecy.

Thinking about 6l gloves, Kaom's Heart, rare/Starkonja's helmet. Damage is ok, but surv is mediocre, so higher life pool can help.

P.s. You should try to use Reave instead of BF for mapping (BF only on bossfight), fills much better. With Vaal Reave turns in offscreen destroyer.
Last edited by Slaviator on Apr 4, 2018, 2:01:03 PM
so who better to rock champion or Berserker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info