[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

as i posted in another thread, but i got linked to this one :)

hi folks,

maybe i can get some help here. i'm playing a reave/bf juggernaut variant and i'm sitting currently at 154k reave tooltipdps. my bf tooltip is ~16k. but i have enormous trouble against t1^6 mapbosses. 1 fight last atleast 2mins+. so what could i do to improve my bladeflurry dps?

i think i'm doing something wrong but i dont know what :D
i'm pressing bf- 6 stacks- release and repeat.
maybe u guys and girls can help me out?

thanks in advance
myn
Put Blade Flurry in the 6-link and Reave in the 4-link and see how that goes.

Or buy yourself an explosions statstick for 1 chaos and use only Blade Flurry. Conc. Effect and the statstick you have for bosses and Increased AOE and the explosions statstick for mapping. That's what most people in this thread are doing.
Some have reported that Blade Flurry + explosions clears just as good as Reave.
I haven't used Reave myself, so I can't confirm that.

Edit: You could also map with Reaeve and before the bossfight switch 3 gems in your Belly.
Blade flurry for Reave, Maim for Multistrike and Conc. Effect for Increased Aoe. That way you would have a 6-link Blade Flurry for the bossfights and 4 open gemslots for other skills you might want.
Last edited by Aillass on Mar 29, 2018, 1:46:39 PM
For final version of my champ should I use POB listed in Champ vs Bers spoiler or My Items/Flasks (5ex)?
Will your build work on hardcore? if I start to pump the champion. thanks for the answer
tell me how to pump a tree, which first swing?
This build is supposed to kill the shaper with very little investment. And since the shaper fight is a dps-check this build tries to get as much damage as possible for your investment. That makes it a kind of a glass cannon. May be it gets sturdier when you spend some currency, but in my oppinion this build is too squishy for hardcore.
Hey. Thanks for the build.
All is well, but there are a couple of questions.
Look, what to change, what would the damage be? The character - BesGladi.
Thank you in advance)
Hi, all, why my hit chance is 81%, and my dps is to low
"
Aillass wrote:
This build is supposed to kill the shaper with very little investment. And since the shaper fight is a dps-check this build tries to get as much damage as possible for your investment. That makes it a kind of a glass cannon. May be it gets sturdier when you spend some currency, but in my oppinion this build is too squishy for hardcore.

Well hardcore it will be possible to play this assembly? Of course, you can not kill Shaper. other bosses can be killed
What main criteria by search of weapon for a final bild? Krita and explosion of corpses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info