[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Anxious to get mine leveled so i can get everything on, the damage is already absurd.

Kinda annoying honestly b/c in story mode I dps the bosses too fast and they bug out half the time or go into extra stages lol.

I have found 2 really good pieces, my neck and stat stick, the rest is just average atm while I farm some more, low on funds.

Im getting royally screwed on the stat stick though, have used over 25 divines, cant even get close to 40/40, same thing happened to me on my last build with my wacther's eye, so annoying.

Other random stuff,

Using a slightly different tree though and no acrobatics, I hate that node, using a Brass Dome and this tree on Champ,

www.poeurl.com/bQM6

Definitely liking it so far though.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 23, 2018, 7:57:10 PM
I Love playing this build, but my dps seems low, any suggestions? https://pastebin.com/n64qHHUB
how to deal with phys refelct?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Running better now, its prolly mentioned in earlier pages but Frenzy does not work with CWDT so didnt use that, and as others pointed out I went with blood magic on movement skills.

Gem/Link wise I like this atm

Vengeance and Curse on Hit is just a far superior delivery system allowing you to use a 21 curse and proc it far more consistently.

Its really nice overall on Champion, sitting on nearly 75% Physical Damage Reduction and 45% Evasion with perma-fortify and still all the dps.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 23, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
After giving it a try I came to the conclusion that the best option in Bestiary is to use Farrul's Fur as chest armor to abuse Aspect of the Cat (note: have to use Less Duration support in the item giving you Aspect of the Cat to ensure a 100% frenzy/power charge uptime - this makes going for more frenzy charges in the skill tree a really good option). However, in future leagues, depending on what happens with Beastcrafting, Loreweave might be the best option.

However, after speaking with some friends who are using almost the same build but with a different class, and trying it out, I do think that Juggernaut might be the superior option, the DPS output is more or less identical, however the defenses are way better just from the ascendancies alone, a big thing to note is that Juggernaut makes using Abyssus a lot less painful, thus providing a huge base damage increase.

Another thing to note: I'm contemplating to drop Faster Attacks and use either Increased Critical Damage Support or Damage on Full Life Support to squeeze out a bit more DPS.

My current gear:
im enjoying your build
Last edited by Aoi_Kay on Mar 24, 2018, 10:02:31 PM
Nvm, all I had to do was pick up 3 skill nodes and change my BF links, went from 15k to 110k on PoB, wow what a jump.

(BF+melee phys dmg+ele dmg with attk+ele focus+dmg on full life+inc aoe or conc effect --- then pick up the physical to cold conversion nodes, those 3 skill points and gem changes are insane)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 25, 2018, 4:22:25 AM
This build is pretty baller on a budget. Most times I'm just using reave. Very fast clear speeds.
"
BenN1ce wrote:
This build is pretty baller on a budget. Most times I'm just using reave. Very fast clear speeds.

using BF + 5% epxlosion feels fastest than reave/vaal reave
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 27, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
Anyone else sad at how the stat sticks in beastry compared to last league are so much more expensive?
Last league it was get stat stick soon as I got to level.
Now its using deaths hand while mapping to afford stat stick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info