[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Really want to see an update of this build for 3.2
I think that you end up taking the Unbreakable passive instead of Unyielding, as stun isn't what we're about. We're already gaining a bunch of damage due to the Undeniable improvements, and our survivability will increase a lot with Unbreakable.

I'm guessing that our passive skill tree doesn't change, but we'll know more after tomorrow.
Build looks like it currently gains about 10% DPS increase with the currently posted pastebin setup from the Undeniable changes. Not sure if / where the opportunity cost will work out to get more base accuracy and change the outcome, but getting 10% free damage on top of the defensive buffs looks pretty good from here.

Personally if I roll Juggernaut I never do it without Unstoppable, so I'd probably go Unyielding, Unstoppable, Unbreakable and Unflinching. Could swap Unbreakable for Unrelenting, but I think I'd rather take the life regen and consistent damage mitigation with the option to dump EC charges on IC (or maybe this upcoming Tectonic Strike).
Super interested in trying this build out for 3.2!
I gotta say I didn't expect juggernaut to get buffed as much as it did as the build straight up gains more damage, defense, and utility from the buffs alone. With the changes I think the ideal ascendancy nodes to get will be Unflinching, Undeniable, Unbreakable and Unrelenting. I still think the build needs kaoms roots for the huge amount of hp and bonuses however if you don't want to go that Unstoppable is a strong node that could replace either Unbreakable and Unrelenting. The other possible change would be swapping Unrelenting out and using an IC setup but I do think the extra chaos resistance (effectively 20% with 6 EC) and the 8% reduced ele damage are much more valuable than burning charges on IC since this build has never had a huge problem with physical damage.

As it stands right now the build should be stronger in 3.2 than it was in 3.1 pending any possible nerfs to the passive tree. The only thing that might change is the importance of certain nodes on the tree with the changes to Undeniable but this build doesn't really stack enough strength to make use of the accuracy rating gained with strength. I'd expect the tree to, for the most part, be the same.

Gearing up the build might be a bit more expensive at the start of the league since Ahn's Might is a higher level unique drop and there's now a few other builds that use the unique as opposed to when Abyss league started. It still shouldn't be ridiculously expensive as I wouldn't consider it a "meta" unique but Scaeva should be a cheap alternative as those are never more than 1-2c at the start of a league. Oskarm's are inevitably going to be more expensive as well but those gloves aren't mandatory for the build to begin with. Otherwise everything else should be reasonably cheap to get to as Belt of the Deceiver and Starkonjas are pretty common drops.

Unfortunately I don't plan on playing 3.2 myself since the league mechanic looks underwhelming to me plus I was planning on taking a break for a league anyways. I'll try to keep the thread updated whenever I can but overall not much should be different on this build since 3.1.
this doesnt look that different from ancestral warcheif totem build. how easy is this to lvl. or do you lvl the same as sunder basically
cant kill phoenix with my gear, which is more than recommend... what am i doing wrong?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/offimpulse/characters
I'm looking to make a build very similar to this when the Bestiary League starts. My only concern is the difficulty of getting my hands on the Ahn's Might early, since this is my first time coming in at the start of a league. How difficult do all you vets think it will be to gear up the swords? What alternatives should I be looking for before I can get the unique swords?
"
DrQuek wrote:
I'm looking to make a build very similar to this when the Bestiary League starts. My only concern is the difficulty of getting my hands on the Ahn's Might early, since this is my first time coming in at the start of a league. How difficult do all you vets think it will be to gear up the swords? What alternatives should I be looking for before I can get the unique swords?

I would get two Scaeva swords and either farm maps or carry some Merc Labs to get the currency for Ahn's Might swords.
Awesome. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info