[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
Steamr0ller wrote:
Is it worth it to take Vitality Void and the mana leech node if I can get mana leech from jewellery or jewel? PoB showing around 150 less life leech rate without Vitality Void, which isn't much at all.

Not sure if PoB is totally correct though, so would really like to know :)

e: oops, I forgot my only source of life leech on gear is Atziri's flask, so yeah, Vitality Void is a must :)

If you have enough damage you could get by one just one point with a life leech. At that point the real benefit from Vitality Void is to increase the maximum life leech rate which isn't too substantial on it's own. I still go with it because, ever since the change to vaal pact, it's difficult to get sources of max life leech or regen on the build so I find that slight increase in max leech to be valuable.
*Update*

I've added a video of the build doing all 4 of the Shaper Guardians Deathless to the OP: https://youtu.be/0zEY5-H0Q7w and I've added an FAQ section to the guide as well.

As of now I won't be playing PoE any more for this league since I hit my goal of hitting 40/40 on the challenges but I'll still be answering questions in this thread for the build.

As for next league I don't see anything major being potentially nerfed in this build plus I haven't seen anything to suggest that Ahn's Might will be a legacy unique so this build will most likely still be viable in 3.2.
So I am level 84, loving the build and style vs reave and having to keep up stacks. But I dont find it as easy to run uber lab as it seemed for you to be. Is it really that I went with an eva/es Inpulsas chest vs an armor one?
Otherwise I don't see major gear lacking (my rings ammys are not as good with low or no phys rolls) but my dps is only 200k under your with my current gear setup at lvl 92.
Do you think that level of dps is good enough to do uber atiri or shaper?
"
AutoQQ wrote:
So I am level 84, loving the build and style vs reave and having to keep up stacks. But I dont find it as easy to run uber lab as it seemed for you to be. Is it really that I went with an eva/es Inpulsas chest vs an armor one?
Otherwise I don't see major gear lacking (my rings ammys are not as good with low or no phys rolls) but my dps is only 200k under your with my current gear setup at lvl 92.
Do you think that level of dps is good enough to do uber atiri or shaper?

It's possible the chest choice could be an issue. You might want to use 2 points and spec into iron reflexes to see if that helps at all with mitigating damage from traps. Normally I think it's overkill but it should help to give you a base level of armor.

I'd offer advice on what gear improvements you could get but your characters aren't visible. Otherwise in terms of damage I can't really give an exact DPS to where you should be able to do shaper or uber atziri. From mapping you should have a good idea on where your DPS is at and Guardians will be the real big dps hurdle to know where you stand on DPS.
This is fun, thank you. If they don't change Jugg I will use this to start next league.

"
livejamie
Thanks heaps for the build post! I'm a reasonably new player on xbox and this is my second character and first time following a build. I'm only at lvl 60 and have most the gear ready to equip when high enough. One thing I am noticing is I am running out of manna without using a flask regularly. I looked at end game tree and gear and there doesn't seem to be anything about substituting mana usage with something else. When I watch your video you are playing with only about 60 mana after reserved. How is this possible? I know Blood Magic takes from life instead of mana, but your not using this gem for Cleave?

Otherwise so far I am shredding through the acts using this build :)
"
FlukeyLuke72 wrote:
When I watch your video you are playing with only about 60 mana after reserved. How is this possible? I know Blood Magic takes from life instead of mana, but your not using this gem for Cleave?

Otherwise so far I am shredding through the acts using this build :)

He has mana leech in the skilltree, right below duelist start.

This is enough to sustain mana, unless you're playing a "no leech" map (which you probably shouldn't be playing).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
He has mana leech in the skilltree, right below duelist start.

This is enough to sustain mana, unless you're playing a "no leech" map (which you probably shouldn't be playing).

Ah yeah thanks. I hadn't activated that one yet but I have now and yeah it's much better with the mana.
Thinking about starting with a Juggernaut next league. It´s the most comfortable to do Trials with a character that has lots of Endurance Charges. However I played a Cleave Gladiator before and I almost died from boredom because the skill is so fucking slow. That would be a drawback for this character as well. I hate slow mapping too much, I got spoiled from my Solar Guards Necromancer.
But I thought that maybe Herald of Ice could be a good remedy for this "problem".
Use HOI instead of HOA and packs should shatter. I think I´d do that for mapping.
Tell me what you think.
"
I hate slow mapping too much, I got spoiled from my Solar Guards Necromancer.
But I thought that maybe Herald of Ice could be a good remedy for this "problem".
Use HOI instead of HOA and packs should shatter. I think I´d do that for mapping.
Tell me what you think.

You're not really scaling HoI damage in this build. So I'm not sure this will really increase clearspeed.

There is no way you can match your summoner's clearspeed with this build.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info