[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

build still going strong. just did my first uberlabs with level 71 :D

Loving this build.

Last edited by mauseum on Dec 17, 2018, 10:03:14 PM
This is a similar build
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EwKGQRx8maBWyOtkxYxw7Hxq-VmwRiv9eVj0Q0TCCo0/preview#

There is a short video guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXkvhNiwz2M

"
Does everything stay the same for 3.5? I am lvl 75 now, I have all the gear pieces you have except boots, i am using tri res and life and I will take unstoppable because i cannot get my resists high enough without them.

With regards to your links, I just 6 linked a Belly, what is the better 6th Gem, Maim or Crit damage?

Also I have followed the tree with 2 less Endurance charges and life for more damage. My Hp is low, just over 5k now with just 1 more life note left to get lol, is this ok?

Not quite sure what i am during wrong. Lvl 85. And i cant beat izaro. Like at all. I die super fast and deal no dmg
"
MsOtherName wrote:

Not quite sure what i am during wrong. Lvl 85. And i cant beat izaro. Like at all. I die super fast and deal no dmg

Level up your gems. All your gems should be at around level 18-19 by level 85. That's why you have no damage. As for dying really fast, try running Determination or just not facetanking.
Build is great. I do roughly 212k out of combat dps with cleave without placing done my ancestral warchief. In combat with the totem down I do roughly 450k with buffs. I am able to do up-to tier 15 with the chest piece and gear I have on now but nothing further.
Current Build :
Spoiler

Thought I'd check in, link my gear and say I'm very pleased with this build. I've cleared all content in the game with it at this point and it's really fun, 1.5m shaper dps, took me alot of tries (with much worse gear than I'm wearing now) but I got Uber Elder down for the first time this league (first time spawning or trying to fight him).

Great build. For those asking for things to update this with for 2.5 mostly I suggest War Banner, that thing's great.
I wonder if anyone tried a full physical version of this build?

I was thinking something like:
6L: cleave - brutality - ruthless - conc - mphysical - bloodlust
4L Totem: ancestral warchief - maim - mphysical - chance to bleed
Auras: haste - war banner - herald of purity - enlighten

On single target the build above yields slightly better dps(1.36m vs 1.21m) in simulation (assuming target is bleeding - which is not a stretch since warchief has 50% chance to cause bleed with bleed support+tree) without changing any gear, meaning that the build doesn't even benefit from
(1)zz% physical damage as extra cold on amulet and
(2)x to y fire damage on ring.

I honestly believe the power of hatred/added elemental damage is overestimated on (most) physical builds since there is basically no penetration.
"
I wonder if anyone tried a full physical version of this build?

I was thinking something like:
6L: cleave - brutality - ruthless - conc - mphysical - bloodlust
4L Totem: ancestral warchief - maim - mphysical - chance to bleed
Auras: haste - war banner - herald of purity - enlighten

On single target the build above yields slightly better dps(1.36m vs 1.21m) in simulation (assuming target is bleeding - which is not a stretch since warchief has 50% chance to cause bleed with bleed support+tree) without changing any gear, meaning that the build doesn't even benefit from
(1)zz% physical damage as extra cold on amulet and
(2)x to y fire damage on ring.

I honestly believe the power of hatred/added elemental damage is overestimated on (most) physical builds since there is basically no penetration.

I plugged your setup into my PoB build (I was already using purity, it's a superior herald for this build to ash, at least for raw shaper dps) and it does about the same damage, if we assume a bleeding target though I don't think that's as easily achieved as you do - in fights where it matters those totems die so fast. (Also I use a 3-link Warchief-Protector-Multitotem so if I wanted to use bleed I'd need to move it onto a 4L or higher)

The main things you lose out on with brutality are not only the elemental damage from hatred, but the crit from the hatred watcher's eye, as well as a very decent chunk of damage from Atziri's Promise and/or Sin's Rebirth because you can't do chaos damage either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info