[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Would carnage heart be a good amulet? So u can get some life leech ? Looks like some extra QoL no?
"

Would carnage heart be a good amulet? So u can get some life leech ? Looks like some extra QoL no?

25% reduced life though. Pretty bad for a jugg build where we need as much life as we can get.

Edit: Nvm i was looking at legacy carnage heart.
Last edited by ZebberZ on Mar 1, 2018, 2:59:44 AM
Tectonic Slam and Cleave use the same supportgems right?
After a few lab runs,is getting a 5l Belly better than getting a 6l rare(chains that bind)?those 2 should cost about the same.
What's more important?The life from Belly or the 6th gem link?
"
CvetkoBolest wrote:
After a few lab runs,is getting a 5l Belly better than getting a 6l rare(chains that bind)?those 2 should cost about the same.

id focus on buying a 2k+ armor chest early on and trying to 5Link it, thats if you're talking about league starter.
PM @KaspeR_Warbands (Warbands) | @KaspeRHC (Standard)
Standard Atziri Service www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1400006
"
kasperbrah wrote:
"
CvetkoBolest wrote:

id focus on buying a 2k+ armor chest early on and trying to 5Link it, thats if you're talking about league starter.

Lioneye's Vision or a rare chest?
"
ZebberZ wrote:
"

25% reduced life though. Pretty bad for a jugg build where we need as much life as we can get.

Edit: Nvm i was looking at legacy carnage heart.

Carnage heart is a decent option but you're going to want a rare amulet to meet your int requirements as well as for life, flat phys and any other damage stats you can get. Once Shaper/Elder amulets pop up on the market nothing really beats Gained % phys dmg for damage.

"
Tectonic Slam and Cleave use the same supportgems right?

Yes both skills are tagged AoE so you should be able to simply swap out cleave and tectonic slam.

"
Does cleave/tectonic strike require swapping gear/passive tree between uber labs and mapping?
Also sorry for asking this probably a millionth time but do you still allocate the same ascendancy poins in 3.2? Can unyielding ever be viable as opposed to unrelenting, for example?

The tree is the exact same for mapping and labbing. The only thing that really changes is once you get better gear you would want to swap to the end game tree since you'd be less reliant on endurance charges for defenses at that point.

As for Ascendancy like i said Undeniable and Unflinching are the only required ascendancies for the build. Feel free to use whatever you find is most useful but I find Unrelenting and Unbreakable to have the most value with the build with the defenses it gives. Unstoppable is also good but you can get everything it has to offer on Kaom's Roots rather than spending 2 ascendancy points.

"

I'd only worry about Res and Life on a chest. This build doesn't use armour like most lab runners as we get our damage mitigation from fortify and endurance charges (and later from arctic armour). It's still a decently good stat to get on a chest but I wouldn't prioritize it over life.

When it comes to Belly unless you happen to find one as a drop you would probably be better off with a rare chest as Belly is going to be expensive at the start of the league. Even later on 6 link astral plates can be bought for probably 2-3 ex for real good stat ones and probably 5-6 ex for a good elder based chest.

Hi everybody. I want to play that build as a league starter and read all the comments. But I have one question....

@SCamera Wich order of the ascendency points would you prefer?

I thougt about this order:

1. Unflinching for phys and ele def.
2. Unbreakable for HP regen and def
3. Undeniable for more dmg (perfect when you get Ahn's might)
4. Unrelenting for more def.
"
Hulkules117 wrote:
Hi everybody. I want to play that build as a league starter and read all the comments. But I have one question....

@SCamera Wich order of the ascendency points would you prefer?

I thougt about this order:

1. Unflinching for phys and ele def.
2. Unbreakable for HP regen and def
3. Undeniable for more dmg (perfect when you get Ahn's might)
4. Unrelenting for more def.

He has updated the order he recommends in the OP.
Do you suggest any changes to make this a PURE lab farmer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info