Harbinger Content Integration

Very sad about Orb of Horizons and Harbinger's Orbs. They was really useful orbs in league to help with shitty atlas drop mechanics, like a band-aid for flaw atlas design.
I may ended my Harbinger league after 2 weeks of playing but i find it fun to have those orbs, despite you ruined it by the low drop and s%%ty shards of transmutation and alchemy shards /binding shards too/.
In general i think you should keep binding and horizons orbs /cuz bindings are good for leveling imo, horizons are good when players like me discover Atlas but got map drop they dont like to farm later/ and remove all others and give us something really cool in 3.1 -better rewards and cool improvements.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Each of the unique items brought about some very niche and fun builds, it's a shame to see they will not become part of the regularly obtainable gear.
the Shards that SHOULD be integrated into the core game don't exist: whetstone shards, scrap shards, bauble shards, prism shards, and chisel shards. When you sell a quality item of the appropriate type, it gives you shards equal to the items Quality %.

The current system of gathering items that add up to 20% (or 40% for some things for some reason) is very inconvenient. Doing this will simplify the process and improve player QoL.
I agree with what a lot of people said about the loss of the Orbs of Horizon and Harbinger. I got to 124/126 atlas completion this league (Working on getting a Putrid, screw Perandus and it's absolutely dumb cost) only b.c I could use horizon/harb orbs to flip flop around tiers.

Next league I'll probably just end up doing the shaped/GG map only atlas meta b/c there won't be a reason for me to unlock the whole atlas again.
No longer drop Orb of Horizons and Harbinger's Orbs. =Useless
Zana option mod Harb league we pay? Noty bad to.

I am Sorry!
I exposed you, GGG.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025640

Your numbers don't add up one bit.
I would like to see exalt, annulment, chaos, and mirror shards rolled into the core content, perhaps as vendor recipe results.
"
Horizon orbs helped SSF fill atlas and made mapping fun, so we removed them.

Harbinger orbs allowd players to get to endgame faster and have more fun, so we removed them.

Players liked the new harbinger uniques and found new endgame builds with them and had fun with them, so we removed them.

Players who were unable to farm up currency to get GG items like kaoms or headhunter enjoyed ancients, so we removed them.

Players were too stupid to figure out that engineers orbs were OP, so we removed them.

Players were too stupid to use Bindings as alchs and for leveling, so we are removing them.

Streamers have figured out how to make even more GG items using annulments as eternals so they can continue to run mirror servies to hoard massive quantities of currencies for their RMT sales so they never have to work a day in their life, so becuase of streamer pressure we are keeping them in, and making sure to point out very publicly how they are in fact just eternals, but only for streamers, who RMT, and we know it, but do nothign about it, becuase they pay us lots of money to make 'custom uniques', and not bribe us to continue their illegal practices.

that !

cause of those orbs, I can get to the Shaper by myself, maping was not a useless pain, but some Very Important Players loose real money, so goodbye fun and go buy your maps 40c....

only keep annulement orbs....seriously ?
"
Kagari wrote:
Access to old leagues through Zana is really starting to show it limits. I wonder why standard couldn't keep the league stone from legacy.

An other olution would be to give Zana a mini skill tree so we could customize the maps we open in the map device depending on her "build".

Some cool league mechanics are too scarce and other are too limited to be part of the choice zana currently offers.

This man is a genius. Please, for everyone's good, give him a job.

Edit: If something like this happens, i will throw my AMD in the garbage and buy Intel.
Last edited by ThunnusThynnus on Nov 2, 2017, 1:50:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info