Harbinger Content Integration

I would really like to see exalted shards, at the least, stick around. Both exalted drops and mirror drops are so rare it is nice to be able to have a more common, if fractional, drop for these items that you might see in a normal amount of play time (still never seen a mirror shard of course).
I am glad GGG did the right thing and didn't leave the beachhead madness in the core game. It was nice for a league, but having it being part of the core game would make the atlas obsolete and getting to 100 too easy.
"
Kagari wrote:
Access to old leagues through Zana is really starting to show it limits. I wonder why standard couldn't keep the league stone from legacy.

An other olution would be to give Zana a mini skill tree so we could customize the maps we open in the map device depending on her "build".

Some cool league mechanics are too scarce and other are too limited to be part of the choice zana currently offers.

That sounds amazing. Although IF implemented, GGG would surely link the skillpoints for Zana to some stupid and boring Labyrinth xD
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
really disappointed in this, especially with the lack of horizon orbs

i understand you want people to complete their atlas, but unless we see major overhauls to the system it will ALWAYS be more beneficial to run 5-10 maps rather than the full amount on the atlas. As an MF character on standard I would literally rather run fucking t2 beaches than t8 shore's (or whatever tier they are, something like that)

narrower maps aren't just better for the speed clearer's...they're better for EVERYONE

additionally some people just want to run certain maps for div cards...there's no way to sustain maps other than buying them (takes fucking forever and no guarantee there's any maps for sale on poe trade) or previously using horizon orbs

i definitely understand that you want people to play all aspects of the game but...provide some incentive to do that.

the current atlas bonuses are garbage.
Horizons did nothing wrong man. Shards were the crappest gimmick since farming Rigwald, good riddance.
Second-class poe gamer
the only thing people love in harbinger league is the BH map, you know y? it gives more XP with an easy map like that, specially the wander+dying sun, easy clean. if I were you guys il make t16 a chance to roll a mode with additional xp gain in fact its only short location. or make additional unique abyss map that area contain all magic devourer that gives more xp like poorjoy. coward must die hahhahahaha.
I hope the currency stash tab will get back the previous "size" aspect, as the updated version seems somehow weirdly small and it looses usability at the expense of aesthetics.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Qarl wrote:
Harbinger was released alongside 3.0.0 and was played by more people than any league we have made before.

BFM (Big F******g Mistake).

People play a lot in 3.0. Not Harbinger itself. You created a lot of hype to bring a lot of players into 3.0. Try to add Harbinger instead of... Legacy (for example), where no new core content, just new league - and see how fast players leave this league.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
KEEP ENGINEER'S ORB OR RIOT!!!!!
Surprised that you didn't decide to keep the exalt/mirror shards in some way. Everything else was pretty much expected, especially the map once for the mentioned reasons. Will miss horizons though to roll undesired maps in to once I want to run.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info