Harbinger Content Integration

Thanks for the update.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Guided Arrow and Shield Bash skills when!
Access to old leagues through Zana is really starting to show it limits. I wonder why standard couldn't keep the league stone from legacy.

An other olution would be to give Zana a mini skill tree so we could customize the maps we open in the map device depending on her "build".

Some cool league mechanics are too scarce and other are too limited to be part of the choice zana currently offers.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
So wait what happens to the harbinger equipment i have on my character/stash? They get deleted? If so that kinda sucks. My build is pretty reliant on the tempest's binding/Rippling thoughts combo I made. :(
Ayyyye
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Honestly, the Orb of Binding was an amazing addition. Being able to get a rare, four link item for a new character out of the gate made it a lot easier to run through the early game for those that are on their 10th+ character, and a good way to keep level-relevant, 4 linked rares flowing to a newer player, even if they weren't all that great overall, rather than eating into Jewellers and Fusing orbs.

Edit: And to be frank, filling the Atlas is god damn aggravating without those orbs. Getting the same or lower tier maps is basically losing time invested if that's your goal. Having to run maybe 20+ of the same map to jump a tier is not fun. Especially if you run out of maps of a tier you've unlocked and need to farm just to get back to where you were. Biting the bullet on an orb to get another shot at jumping a tier is an excellent trade off.
Last edited by AManWithACloak on Nov 1, 2017, 11:51:58 PM
"
So wait what happens to the harbinger equipment i have on my character/stash?

Nothing.

"
They get deleted?

No.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Kagari wrote:
Another solution would be to give Zana a mini skill tree so we could customize the maps we open in the map device depending on her "build".

This is an awesome idea. Give us a little interface to control how we run mods on maps, build it into the map receptacle GUI.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
"
Honestly, the Orb of Binding was an amazing addition. Being able to get a rare, four link item for a new character out of the gate made it a lot easier to run through the early game for those that are on their 10th+ character, and a good way to keep level-relevant, 4 linked rares flowing to a newer player, even if they weren't all that great overall, rather than eating into Jewellers and Fusing orbs.

Yeah I think this is the only thing I don't agree 100% but I can see that for a lot of people they'd feel useless. Otherwise good decisions on everything.

Bring on the expansion hints!
So is Beachhead going away?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info