Harbinger Content Integration

Disappointed they aren't being added as map only encounters like the breaches.

I like the engineer orbs, at least they get occasional use in the endgame unlike glassblowers which you never need and have nothing to do with once your flasks are finalized. If you ever add more masters have one sell engineers for glassblowers.

When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
"
Kagari wrote:
Access to old leagues through Zana is really starting to show it limits. I wonder why standard couldn't keep the league stone from legacy.

An other olution would be to give Zana a mini skill tree so we could customize the maps we open in the map device depending on her "build".

Some cool league mechanics are too scarce and other are too limited to be part of the choice zana currently offers.

This man is a genius. Please, for everyone's good, give him a job.

Edit: If something like this happens, i will throw my AMD in the garbage and buy Intel.

Heres yout job

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Can't say I'm surprised that they chose to keep the one that adds even more 'double or nothing' stuff into high end crafting.

Not that that affects me. As someone who doesn't trade and would like to play Path of Exile along with, you know, other activities in my life, I liked the increased currency access through shards, and the Orb of Binding, so these are disappointing choices for me.
Personally I would like you to definitely "clean up" any unnecessary spots in the currency tab to keep it nice and tidy. I know you said you "may make them invisible in the future", but I'd rather you just tell us you're definitely removing them entirely if you're removing the corresponding currency/shards anyways.

Thanks, GGG
Great. They remove the Harbinger orb. This means maps will be expensive as fuck again next league :(.

This league was really awesome with the non-RNG-gated content. Definitely a step in the right direction. Now we remove Harbinger orbs. Definitely not a step in the right direction.

Or just buff map drops, that is fine with me as well.

My 74 Harbinger orbs at least went up in price, that's nice.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
"
Kagari wrote:
Access to old leagues through Zana is really starting to show it limits. I wonder why standard couldn't keep the league stone from legacy.

An other olution would be to give Zana a mini skill tree so we could customize the maps we open in the map device depending on her "build".

Some cool league mechanics are too scarce and other are too limited to be part of the choice zana currently offers.

This man is a genius. Please, for everyone's good, give him a job.

Edit: If something like this happens, i will throw my AMD in the garbage and buy Intel.

Heres yout job

"And that day, Kagari officially had a 'job'... at least a pic of a job."
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
You guys totally already knew this, because there has been a spot for the Orb of Annulment in the currency tab the entire time, while the others were left out. :P

Good news though, I really like it!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Please keep Exalted Shards as a normal Drop. For Players with limited Time to play its pretty exiting to see Exalted Shards dropping as you probably wont see a real Exalted Orb whole league long.
Omfg nooooo Not Tempest Binding mask :(
A map mod like "Area contains 1-2 Harbingers" and/or sextant mod instead of adding the map device may be acceptable integration of this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info