Daily Deal Feedback

"
How often do you check the daily deals?

Almost every time I come on or see a broadcast note

"
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?

Yes

"
Do you use the Watchlist feature?

Yes

"
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?

No difference

"
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

Hard to say

"
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

None come to mind
Daily.

No, I think all MTX should cost a bit less. If they become more accessible people would buy them more often.

Yes.

Both are fine. The problem with theme MTX is that you have to spend a lot of money at the same time, which doesn't usually happen when these are discounted by type.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
If you don't count supporter packs, I would guess a 90%+. Again, it is because I consider that the price should be the one the discount offers. 30€+ for an armour feels too much, especially for a recolour.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
I would love to see armour pieces discounted. Most of the time I hate the helmets and I use other boots and gloves for an armour. It would be nice to be able to buy just the armour piece at a discounted price.

Thank you for reading our feedback! :)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
Hi there, this is only my quick and Little opinion:

Daily.
Ist okay
YES
Yep
All of them, I put em on watchlist and then bought em.
New Microtransactions, like other Flame Golems, Flame Dragons or something like that.

I think I wouldve spent the same amount Money for the game, but if costumes or pets would be much cheaper, I would feel more satisfied, It really Bugs me that cool customes like the Kitava one is only available if I spend an amount of Money that I simply dont have, tho I still wanna Support GGG.

Kind regards
Watchlist feature? lol, never even noticed it until now...
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Sep 19, 2017, 4:27:33 PM
Last edited by Rumkin on Sep 20, 2017, 1:38:40 PM
Every time i enter the game.
Yes, altough the discount on account features should be a little bit higher, those are must-haves and should be affordbable to anyone.
No.
Mtx.
Depends on the microtransaction and generally it's more of a personal preference.
Maybe an reroll type of action that will allow you to spend a token, which are gained daily or weekly, max of 1, and when you spend your token you will be granted an another discount on a mtx... i think it'll be an nice addon, that's just my personal opinion.

Every day

price too high, I would spend more if the prices were lower

no

microtransaction type

all

Bundle, a lot of bundle
Every day.

Yes.

Yep.

Theme, usually.

Maybe 50%.

Not really the Daily Deal, but MTX in general: The ability to preview on your character.

Thanks, you guys are fantastic!!! <3
I would love better servers.

Daily in the Forum when i activly play the Game, on breaks i check my email(which i check daily anywaay) for items on my watchlist.

Yes,since you can always find them under specials (if i remember right cant check atm) in the ingame shop as well

This is how i mainly get MTX unless its something special in a "Supersale"

i loved the Arcanetheme sale (bought it after i felt in love with my slightly adjusted ED Witch) but since i´m out of points now and i would get any for some time (i only get points with Supportpacks since PoE is very pricey and i cant justify more than that every major Patch or Season i really enjoyed playing)

Not sure how to answer this. I normaly only buy MTX when they are on Sale,because they are expensive and i dont really need more to make my character look good. (i got enough MTX already,but going for a specific theme that fits a build i really enjoy playing is nice when i got spare points)

There isnt anything i miss in the daily deals,so i havent really thought of a way that could improve them. Im not against improvement though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info