Daily Deal Feedback

-I glance over at the daily deals on the login screen, if it looks interesting i check if there is more like it.

-Didn't even know a watchlist existed.

-Theme or Type is pretty whatever to me

-Most of my mtx that aren't from packs come from sales, expect if i absolutly need something right now, which is very rare

- i like the "all old skill mtx are on sale" things.. would be nice at the start or right before the start of every league, cause then you can get a nice deal if there are any interesting skill effects for any of the builds you planned for the league
I really like a lot of the mtx, but I feel the prices are WAY to high even when on sale for most of it. You guys would probably sell much more if the overall prices are lowered or the sales are more enticing by being hard to pass up price wise. Just a thought!

Also maybe adding mtx sales on skills and matching gear based on the most popular builds would be a great idea each start of league and throughout each league as buffs are made.
Last edited by inflatablevillain on Sep 19, 2017, 2:10:39 PM
How often do you check the daily deals? - Almost every day.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? - If there was an option cheaper than the mystery box every day, I feel like I would be tempted more often.

Do you use the Watchlist feature? - Yes.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type? - Both!

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals? - I don't know, but I feel like it is more than half. Maybe 70%.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? - Someone else said SMS notifications, and I think the idea is brilliant. Not sure if it is economically viable.

-DerBirne
By the way, can we please have a discount of 1 point on the Weta Pet? The 5 Point MTX.

I'd like to buy another bulk, so even a one point discount would add up and mean something to me. I've already bought 35, I'd like to get another 15, 35 or maybe 65... the numbers really add up :P
/oos
Last edited by Xcava86X on Sep 19, 2017, 2:16:47 PM
GGG pls tomorrow dark demon armor 25-50% off
i will even buy your ****** harbinger set for the points
much love <3
How often do you check the daily deals?
if i notice the banner below the login

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yeah pretty straight forward when you see them on the login screen

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
No idea what that is

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Hmmm a bit of both

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
all so far.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Maybe just generally the ability to see stuff on whilst in your hideout or something to get a feel
- Each day I log in

- Yes

- What?

- MTX type, like portals, skills, helm etc

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
- 10-30%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
- Maybe something like "flash sale" which takes place on weekends and the item would be cheaper than in normal sales, but only for 1-4 hours. Items would be totally random, but same item can't repeat for the next 5-10 sales
Last edited by Qraparta on Sep 19, 2017, 2:37:07 PM
not as often as I should.

I think it would be kinda cool to have something that tells you what is on sale on the character select screen, by that I mean say "some skill effects are on sale" or "fire themed skill effects are on sale", not a list of every item.

ugh? I guess not?

I like the idea of themes more, but was painfully disappointed when certain items weren't in the sale I expected them to be in... for example, the Righteous fire MTX was NOT in the fire-themed sale.

Probably around 80% or more. I can't remember ever buying something that wasn't on sale but I also don't remember the first time I bought MTX.

I saw mention of an SMS alert, if we could tag an MTX we want to buy and it would send us a text message if it goes on sale, I think it would drive a lot of sales.
Another idea I saw that I really liked was being able to try on an MTX, maybe have a zone we can go to where there are some target dummies we can attack, and kill so we can see how an MTX works with our character. (please make sure all MTX can work in this zone, heralds, attacks, spells, auras, maybe a future offering MTX?)

Another change I would like to see made to the MTX system although this has nothing to do with daily deals, could you give us an option to ignore confirmation notices that pop up when we try to equip something on another character? If I'm clicking on that item, I'm fairly sure I want to reclaim it from another character.
→ How often do you check the daily deals?
Every time I log in I see the Daily Deal banner on the side of the log in screen. Some days I ignore it though. Also that only shows one Daily Deal and you have been having multiple deals at once recently.

→ Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes. The Specials button is a quick way to access the Daily Deals. However just now thinking about it, the term Specials doesn't immediately make me think of Daily Deal.

→ Do you use the Watchlist feature?
YES! Best feature recently added. I use it for anything that catches my eye. Just like Steam's Watchlist. It is great!

→ Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Hmm... I like both options! The bundle of deals that have been going on recently are much better than a single Daily Deal.

→ What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Pretty much all of my purchases are when there's a Daily Deal. I'll see a new MTX available, and I'll add it to my Watchlist. Then once it's on sale, I'll load up my account with points and buy that MTX.

→ Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Hmm... The Daily Deal on the log in screen should show multiple deals when they are available. Other than that I can't think of much. Maybe a bonus Deal for buying a 2nd pet at once since we can have two. Similar to buying an entire armour set has a better deal.

Ah, here's a good idea! Maybe you could have a simple newspost each week with the week's Daily Deals! I imagine that there are quite a few players who buy an item, it goes on sale the next day, then you get an e-mail asking for a reimbursement for the sale. This would prevent some of those e-mails, you can advertise your sales better since there is more time for news to circulate.
every 2-4 days, start of league almost everyday for the first 2-3 weeks

There's been a couple times when i wanted the account features to be on a sale and they weren't so i didn't end up purchasing anything because of it (lost sale i guess?)

only if i really want something, but generally no. I rather have watchlist feature based on microtransaction type, which leads to the question below.

Rather it be by type and watchlist for when those types go on sale.

99%, i'v only purchased 1 item when it was not on sale and i'v spent a few 100 on this game.

Once a week let us purchase one item at the sale value, whether on sale or not. So when we are in the mood to buy something its much more incentivised to buy that one item that we want when we want it. plays into the whole impulsive buying thing without the "I'll just wait for it to go on sale" hinderance getting in the way.
Last edited by pl2ecision on Sep 19, 2017, 3:00:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info