Daily Deal Feedback

May have already been suggested but, how about a daily deal for "any boots" etc. occasionally.

Would be nice to justify completing some of those mystery box armour sets.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
How often do you check the daily deals?
Every day.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Almost. My friend never checks the main website, so when he sees a deal in the game client, he has no idea how long it will last.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yes. I use the messages on the main site to check for deals rather than my email.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Biased towards theme, but I like both.
EDIT: Thematic sales are more fun, but I have limited income and it feels bad to miss pieces of a themed set of MTX because I can't afford them all at one time.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Number of transactions? No idea. Points spent in total? 70-80%. I am currently of the mind not to spend more than 50 points at a time on items outside of daily specials.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
For armor sets, I would love to see individual armor pieces on sale. I would consider buying individual pieces for mixed outfits if this became a thing.
Last edited by Eyks272 on Sep 20, 2017, 10:35:30 PM
Just bought Harbinger pack, even though I hate it, because wolves were on sale :)
"In order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive" - Jordan Peterson(2018)

IGN:TheSnowofWinterFell

Every freaking day

Yup, but you could have a more highlighted section on the front page

Yup, have lots of stuff on it, always waiting for a good discount

Theme... It make more sense!

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

Except for the pack MTXs, all of them were daily deal purchases (Everything is too DAMN EXPENSIVE!!)

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Yeah, greater discounts... I don't really get why the MTX prices are so high... It's like were looking at Ferrari's when we can only afford an old junker...
Arcane theme today but no arcane tome totem :(
We REALLY need a Posing window. Your MTX are very expensive by industry standards, so it's annoying that it's so hard to even see what they look like. You provide low-quality YouTube videos, but that's not very useful.

What's worse, some of the MTX can't even be seen on some characters. It sucks to buy an MTX that can't even be seen because (for instance) the Shadow looks down at too much of an angle.

If you're going to charge me $100 for two new sets of armor, I would really like to be able to admire it in a stand-alone environment where I can rotate and zoom in any way I see fit.
Last edited by Mavent on Sep 21, 2017, 2:53:38 PM

Daily, during active play periods. I'm more likely to buy MTX earlier in the season than later.

Yes.

I have used it once, and liked it.

Theme the majority of the time, but I'd like non-theme sales once or twice a week, for the chance at all the one-off items that don't really fit in with other items.

Probably 90%. Occasionally I'll buy a single item at full price to fill out a set.

I really like the Daily Deals, but I'm not a fan of how long the "weekend" specials run. When you have a four-day "weekend" sale (Friday-Monday), that means the "week" is only 3 days. That doesn't make sense.

I appreciate the frequent tab sales, but they very often overlap with the longer weekend sales, and very rarely with daily sales. If I bought some tabs last month, eating up 4 more deal days to put them on display just 30 days later is extremely frustrating. Instead, I'd prefer alternating 48h and 24h tab sales, once per month. This keeps them available to newer players, but doesn't take away entire weekends from those who already purchased them.
Last edited by Theta_Zero on Sep 21, 2017, 7:23:56 PM
We would love to get your feedback on the following queries:

I've only just started playing the last few weeks and I log in through steam. I wasn't even aware that daily deals existed until I saw the request for feedback.

I don't know if I am able to access them. I tried looking for them in the shop and noticed there were specials but couldn't find anything specifically called "daily deal". I tried googling and didn't find anything. I'm not concerned about this, just curious.

Uncertain what that is.

Probably microtransation type.

lol Zero, I didn't know they existed.

I haven't accessed any of them so I can't really comment. I'm guessing that is because I am a steam user, but I can honestly say it doesn't bother me. I figure the daily deals are all things that are available in the shop anyway, just not at the discounted price.

Any and all feedback is very welcome! Thank you for your time.
Daily

Used to refresh the website for it, but now i press m in game

I do

Theme is good way for players to have a quick glance on the fashion they could go for

None so far, still waiting for the special one!

Yes, when armour sets go on discount, its individual parts should go on discount too, that way i can make full sets out of the armour parts i got from boxes. Please make this happen.
I check the daily deals everyday, in fact I look forward to checking them. The daily deals page is in my chrome start-up :)

I'm not sure what is meant by the accessibility, I've never had trouble but that's not really relevant to me as the site IS in my brower start up lol

Definitely prefer based on theme! It's a wider variety and can often give ideas for new fashion combinations

Pretty much 100% of my purchases are because of Daily Deals. I usualy plan to buy a certain piece and then wait until it's in the deals. Otherwise I'm not sure I could justify the prices to myself at this time.

My main problem, the biggest #1 thing that puts me off are those 4-day "weekends" of stash tab sales where nothing interesting is in the shop for me. Those days could be spend throwing money at you :P
Last edited by ELEKTROLL on Sep 22, 2017, 7:19:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info