Daily Deal Feedback

I usually glance to see what's on offer when I log in to Path, and even if it's usually not interesting, sometimes it does spark me into getting something neat.
I'd like to agree with the idea of being able to preview Daily Deals - or even just preview MTXes on our characters in general, since while they tend to go very well together, they don't always work as well as we think they will with other pieces of gear (example: Verdant Boots + Vis Mortis. In theory, it'd look great. In practice, the Vis Mortis pants stop too high up for the Verdant Boots).
With how many mtx are available, we should have a deal per slot (plus maybe a rare deal for a portal or something).

I think at a minimum there should be one skill gem mtx deal per day. Theres hundreds of the things.

I personally only daily see the advert on the login screen, now that I dont have to press M to modify my mtx.
Last edited by Jethryn on Sep 18, 2017, 8:01:56 PM
How often do you check daily deals?
Never. Thank you.

Have a nice day.
-How often do you check the daily deals?
-every day

-Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
-as the time passes more and more so, they are great

-Do you use the Watchlist feature?
-yes, although last time didn't had the money to buy something unfortunately

-Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
-very much so

-What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
-80% I think, at least

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
-don't know if that is true, but how about daily deals based on people watchlist one weekend a month?
How often do you check the daily deals?
everyday

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
yes

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
yes

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
whats microtransaction type?

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
90% of my points come from supporter packs, all of which are spent on daily deals

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals works?
preview of the next day sales
I find them to be useful if there is a substantial discount. Problem is that with them being entirely random it is rather difficult to find something you want to buy from the daily deals section. Unless you watch it like a hawk for an unknown amount of time.

From my perspective advertised promotions & sales of entire swaths of goodies is better. Much like the stash tab sales. Those grab my attention and I know exactly what to expect without needing to dig around and hope. In addition the stash tab sales seem to be something my newer friends notice almost immediately. Whereas they didn't even know it was a daily deal or what that section was.

It just doesn't grab you in it's current form. Nor is it too terrifyingly friendly from what I have seen. Again, due to the randomness and needing to calculate out when an item of interest MIGHT come back into rotation.

There's definitely room for improvement.

For some reason I want a Soufflé. Please mail me one? That's feedback.. right?
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
"

Never, except when prompted by watchlist.

"

I'm not sure. With multiple deals per day, it's hard to display them all in a non-intrusive but useful way. I don't like the approach of randomly listing some of the MTX on sale though. Better to show a single image and a description of what's on sale, I think?

"

Yes! I watchlist everything I want to buy now, and then only buy it when it comes on sale.

"

I like a mix.

"
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

Currently, 90-100%. In the past a lot lower, but now I have a ton of mtx and don't need to rush to get more.

"
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Maybe a little bit more focus on the watchlist? I also really like what League of Legends has started doing where for certain special events they give each player individual random deals, with potentially very deep discounts (up to 70% IIRC). Feels good for players, and I reckon it could work well for you guys with that feel of "I wouldn't usually buy this, but I lucked out and got a great deal on it!"

Oh, unrelated to daily deals but some shop feedback: could you hook up our MTX inventory to the shop so we know whether we actually own something when we're browsing? I've definitely accidentally re-bought stuff I already have just because there's no way to tell other than checking manually. Maybe have a "hide owned" filter as well. And not personally relevant, but I've seen at least three people just this week ask for a search bar in the shop.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Sep 18, 2017, 8:07:20 PM
@GGG

I've been playing PoE since the beta on and off, how is there STILL no way to preview MTX?

That is the single reason that constantly keeps me from purchasing anything off the store other than tabs, especially painful when good daily deals happen.
Everyday (I really wait untill timer times out and check new deals)

Emm, maybe not all of them

Yea!

Themes are always cool to see

All.

Maybe lucky hour with 50% sale on random item once a day?
That thing... it slaughtered everyone. Help me!
feedback on the following queries:
-most of the time every day
-yes but sometimes im prime time i often dont remember exacly just looking at the picture what exacly is the item and the store is lagging for me more and more with each new item that u add
nope
no preference here
-more than 90%
-not rly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info