Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals? Every Day. FOR THE BEARSUIT.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? Yes.

Do you use the Watchlist feature? Yes. FOR THE BEARSUIT.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type? Either is fine. BEARSUIT.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals? So far, All of them.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? I'm not sure if you can change an Axe skin...to a sword skin? I haven't tested this and I'm new. I like the idea of Wielding an axe...but using a Sword Skin so it appears as a Sword in your hand...

How often do you check the daily deals? Monthly? Otherwise I see it when the message comes up.
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? Yes
Do you use the Watchlist feature? Not yet
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type? 50/50
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals? I'm not sure.
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? Maybe charity sales here and there. Oh, and "potato armor". No special effects, blah design, etc. How many tongue in cheek references could you make?
How often do you check the daily deals? Every day
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? Absolutely
Do you use the Watchlist feature? Say what?
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type? Both are great
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals? 99.99%
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? Perhaps the short videos can be substituted with a wardrobe preview system. Also, the viability of using in game currency (like Master points) to discount MTX prices, so it would help players buy items that are typically not or rarely on sale
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
How often do you check the daily deals?
Daily
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes
Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yes, 2 emails about items on it now.
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Theme
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
70%?
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
None that I can think of. I think it's implemented well enough and works.
Daily
Yes
Yep
Theme
50% so far.
Is there a way to add an in-game preview system to see how an item looks on your character and with your current cosmetics before you buy?
somewhere between everyday and every 3 day, if i am playing path, if i am currently on break i don't check

I do, but i think it would be better if it was either on the log in screen on when you open the shop you instantly opened up to the daily deal area

I do

Theme, if you have them based on mtx type then they can conflict if a skill has more than 1 mtx

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
90% but i have only bought stash tabs and the white scorpion pet because the things like the armor mtx are so expensive i cant afford 42 dollars for 1 armor set, i do want to support GGG but that is to much

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work
Maybe seeing how much you save like you do with the full armor sets, or what % they are marked down by.

Every time I launch PoE or the website (nearly daily)

yes

I didn't know this existed! So no, until now.

No preference

around 40%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

I was going to say some sort of watchlist but apparently it exists and I just didn't know.
something else I would love adding is a preview option
- Pretty much daily

- Seem to be.

- Some, need to more often.
- Would be nice if we could add something to our watch list in game from the MTX screen.
- Perhaps some sort of in game notice too, like you have at the top of the chat: "Item on watch list is on sale! XXXXX MTX, get it now"

- I think it works well as a mix of those.
- Also, maybe if you see a particular streamer (*cough* Mathil) using a skill or MTX you put a corresponding one on sell, would probably drive up sales.

- Maybe half of them?

- See previous answers.
- Maybe some BOGO deals? I see a lot of people complain that they can't get a weapon effect for both weapons and have to buy two but don't because of cost, maybe BOGO deals on those would be a good idea.
Last edited by Bazkur98 on Sep 19, 2017, 6:28:47 PM
Every other day or so (I see the daily deals at the login screen at least)

Yea sure.

Yes.

I dont buy MTX much - only get them in packs / supporter packs / league achievments.
I buy account features and guild slots/tabs.

90% or more.

We need more guild features. Cmon. Its been 5 years. Still no guild features.
We need tab transaction logs and more accessibility options (like "normal members can only take X items per day from tab or entire stash" and we need at least 4 or 5 different "tiers" of guild members to allow more/less access). I would pay for these. My entire guild would (biggest guild in southeast asia).
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com

when i log in i see them on the left

I dont care that much about them and still see them, so i guess they are

No

If it will discount as example: all bows mtx, all maces,all armour sets, all account features, etc.. that would be nice

All of them

i think that a divination card and stash tab bumdle with a discont should not cost 205 coins that is lame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info