Daily Deal Feedback

-Often
-Yes
-Yes (I suggested it)
-Theme (thou some MTX not connected to a theme may be left by the wayside, so both really)
-70% (I like deals)
-I'd like parts of armor sets to be made available for sale, rather then only the entire set. As sometimes your only missing a piece or two. Or rather when a set is on sale, so are all it's component parts.
I'd just like to see a stop to them being called "micro" transactions, MTX is a term that comes from mobile games for transactions under $1. There's nothing micro about shelling out $42 USD for a single armor set. I've spent $30 just on stash tab upgrades. That shit's not cheap. Maybe that makes me a scrub compared to some of these players with more titles under their portraits than their gear has sockets, but I'm not paying $200+ dollars into a game. It's a nice game, I enjoy it, it's well made and deserves to be supported, and I do. But this whole system is just pandering to uber fans who either have way too much money or are simply easily parted with it.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us yet. - Calvin and Hobbes.
Honestly didn't know there were multiple mtx on daily deal (hadn't played since 2.1). Also didn't know about watchlist feature, which is neat, but probably not going to check email as its a mule for gaming accounts. Think Watchlist would be MUCH better if it had in-game notifications (as well as being able to place mtx on watchlist in-game rather than website) as I generally don't interact on poe's website daily unless launcher grabs my attention.
How often do you check the daily deals?
Never.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
NO.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
NO.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Don't care.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
None.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Yes, I would like them to be cheaper, maybe then I would care about MTXs.
-How often do you check the daily deals?
>Always if have played that day.

-Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
>Yes, very easy to go by.

-Do you use the Watchlist feature?
>Never have, I usually just look at daily in case an item I want to purchase is there.

-Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
>Dont mind , like the variety so I would say both.

-What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
>Minimum 80%

-Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
>Not that I can come up with, the system is working really well already but im sure there are great ideas there by the rest of the community
Every few days, but I catch almost all weekend deals since they last longer

Yes

Only once for a piece I needed to complete an armour set

Type deals seem to include more items.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
90%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Please allow players to add items to their watchlists in game.
Last edited by Chilidawg8492 on Sep 18, 2017, 11:11:30 PM
Last edited by Railjack on Jan 9, 2019, 4:29:23 PM
- Everyday, until i buy a big pack. (300+ points)
- Yes
- No
- Theme
- Mines are: 90% (10% are only stash MTX)
- The ability to 'save' a daily deal (one offer, not the entire deal). For example I bought the purple Necrotic set and wanted to buy the wings too, but I couldn't charge that many points at that moment so now I have to wait until the wings go on the daily deals again.

PS: If it's good for you in any way for the research:

-I like playing other games that have MTX too, so I won't be buying MTX often.
-I bought the premium/currency stash as soon as i got the points (probably only no-daily deal).
-I tried to combine a decent set + 'discounted'(- points spent on stash) portent supp pack, maybe will try something similar next league.
-I will never buy any pet. Unless they are really cool and under/equal 20points.
-I will never buy any skill effect. Unless they are really cool and under/equal 50points.
-I will never buy any HO decoration, eyes/footprints, character effects(dance).
-Original prices from everything are a bit... discouraging to me. So from this point I will buy everything that's on daily deals.
Last edited by Vexfere on Sep 18, 2017, 11:18:04 PM
Never

Yes, they're advertised all over the place. Having them on the login screen: that's fine. Having them on the web site: that's fine. But having them pop up in global chat messages: that's F**KING annoying, knock it off!

Nope.

Don't care either way. I only care about the stash tab sales on a regular basis. These days, however, I have plenty of tabs and don't watch for those sales anymore.

Only my stash tabs, and probably half of my tabs were purchased during sales for them.

Nope. As I mentioned already, not interested in them. When you release new supporter packs, I usually buy one. Same with really cool MTXes. But I don't wait around for sales to occur on the new MTXes.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Sep 18, 2017, 11:14:42 PM
Everyday.
Everything is severely overpriced.
Yes.
Theme.
95%
Bigger % off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info