Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?

Almost never

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?

I think the shop UI is effectively unusable as a whole. The restricted list view and lack of search is inexcusable.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?

No, I mostly just use supporter pack cosmetics and important sales like stash tabs get advertised in the chat properly.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?

No preference

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

0%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Overhaul the shop UI to be a fun and exciting place to visit. It's patently dreadful to look at and use as is. Also, the key cosmetics I am interested in are lacking woefully. We have so few skill cosmetics and to me that's the only ones that mean anything. I would probably buy a cosmetic every week if we had 2-3 effect options for every skill with an effect. Even if it was just simple recolors I would be happy. I would give anything to make haste a more neutral color but the only MTX option we have for haste is just a slightly different shade of the same color, as an example.
Last edited by Astealoth on Sep 18, 2017, 10:47:21 PM
Edit: redacted due to post not being on topic.
Last edited by Illsonmedia on Sep 24, 2017, 2:10:31 PM
"
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

- Almost daily.
- Yes, it is accessible enough
- Yes, I use watchlist.
- Both theme or mtx type.
- As of now, I only bought the "stash sale" thru daily deals. I much preferred support packs for cosmetics, it's more economical.
- I want an actual preview or any testing method of the mtx (cosmetics) to our character. So we can actually see first the look of the mtx to our character. This is the big reason why I'm hesitant to buy mtx cosmetics, because I have no idea of the actual look on my character, I'm might regret what I bought.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"

daily
yes
"

yes
"

theme, to have complete set effects is wonderful!
"

99% 1% because for the lottery boxes ;)
"

Notification in game would be awesome! And have a weekly-monthly player's pick for the daily deal?

Off topic:
Can showcase our character's MTX in character menu? That'll be awesome too!!
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
Last edited by VironLaw on Sep 18, 2017, 10:53:47 PM
-How often do you check the daily deals?
-Only the one to the side of the login page

-Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
-Yes, they are

-Do you use the Watchlist feature?
-Yes :)

-Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
-Micro transaction type

-What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
-100%, without sales your MTX is quite overpriced for what you get

-If you could add a poll like a week in advance so people could choose 1 of 3 that GGG has previously selected

P.S. There needs to be a feature where we can view MTX's on our own characters before we buy them. Would be so useful! I don't really buy cosmetics because they are a bit overpriced and i never know how good they will actually look on my character. I buy the stash tabs only on sales though!
Last edited by TheRogueBros on Sep 18, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
A few times a week. (When invested in Path of Exile, I take breaks from the game often.)

Yes

I actually forgot the feature existed until reading this, but I will be using from now on.

Theme

15% to 30%

Not at this time.
Daily, most of the time.

Yes.

Yes.

I don't really have a preference.

If I had to guess I'd say 40%

Add a over/under to the percent off on the deal to the Watchlist selection criteria.

How often do you check the daily deals? Every day at reset( and everyone´s see how you try to only place 50% on the ugliest MTX ,wich we dont actually want. you should set a 50% RANDOM as rng, dont you like Rng?
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? Just for amaerican and european people , Latin people have to skip meals and walk 20 miles to their job´s 2 weeks to actually get an extra stash tab boundle. (ive done it)
Do you use the Watchlist feature? No it should be in game.
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?you should add combos aswell.

90%
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? Yes , yo should place 1 daily 50% discount to a mayor deal , an armour set dialy to 50% , and 3 more mtx based on skill´s. and at the begining of a new released mtx they should have a disccount. not all of us buy because its " pretty" , instead cause is cheap and i dont have to starve to buy.

Its been 4 years , and i still dont see a irl currency balance , like i said a discounted armour set , by 33% its a week salary in my country.
Probably about every weekend or when I am looking for a certain transaction

I feel like they are simple enough. I mean, press M. Click on Specials. Pretty straightforward.

I do not since I am pretty hit or miss with buying skins (Normally, I'll buy a skin at the beginning of a league)

Either. Both provide a nice mix on the daily deals.

90% since I enjoy saving money where i can :)

The only thing that I can possibly think of is adding a little note that says how much people save by doing the Daily Deals. For example, the Raven Armor Pack is worth 420 points and you save 90 points according to the note in the bottom left corner. If that was put on each of the Daily Deals, that might not only show how much people are saving, but also cause more people to buy the Daily Deals if people feel like it saves enough money.
Most of the time.

Yes.

No.

I don't really have a preference.

If I had to guess I'd say 30%

If I had to add anything?
Why can't I order your shop from price Low - High?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info