Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
Everyday like clockwork, even when I'm on vacation.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes. I love the new system. It's much more accessible than before.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
No. Reason being is that I manually check the deals everyday.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Microtransaction type. It's easier to remember what has been on sale recently.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Maybe 20%? Most of my purchases were from boxes or supporter packs which ended up buying boxes. I do keep an eye out for daily deals though.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Yes. It'd be great if when a certain armour set goes on sale, the individual pieces will also go on sale. As someone who's missing random pieces here and there of different sets, I wouldn't buy the whole set again, but I would purchase the pieces I am missing.
Last edited by Gluttannie on Sep 18, 2017, 11:15:47 PM
Almost never.
N/A
The what?
I like stash tab sales.
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
I don't know if stash tabs are considered daily deals. I know you have weekend specials or whatever.
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Not really. Maybe a suggestion would be a threshold system. Weaker deal at the beginning of the week---->stronger deal at the end of the week.
- Every login. (In game, not website)
- Yes, easy to see as well as un-intrusive notices that pop up
- No. Didn't know about it until right now.
- Both.
- 90%. Stash tabs primarily, followed by armour sets.
- Alternating deal 'sets'. A set being a group of items (all spell mtx) or (all armour sets), (all pets), etc. Varied sets, or parts of sets for a given day.
Your shop should have a dress up dummy and if possible have the dummy be able to do basic movements or have a 360 degrees camera.

Or better yet, have a practice dummy in your hideout that you can dress up when the mtx tab is open.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Sep 18, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
Not often at all, I usualy "check it" by seeing things in the login screen that happen to feature daily deals. The reason why I dont check it is that I buy new mtx's immediately as they come out, I have the money and I am not patient in that regard.

I think it could use some more work tbh.

I've never heard of this feature, I do not know about it.

DEFINITELY theme! I am sure people want a character to feel whole when they buy a MTX, if its an MTX that doesn't go well with other pieces of gear or MTX then it is a waste for the time beeing since you don't want to look like a rainbow abomination in this game, atleast I don't think so.

0% I don't care about the prices that much, I buy them as they come to complete my mtx collection and to be able to mix and match armors etc., I would certainly benefit from daily deals on new mtx releases - when they release, since that is when I am buying them.

I would benefit greatly from beeing able to get a daily deal on new mtx releases when they release, I am sure GGG would make alot more money this way since most people go with the hype of new things, especialy in grindy games, also it would be nice to give something back to players which are actively playing all the time, what I mean by that is that most players that have been around for long in poe play the newest league for a month or two and then peace out for the last month or so. This way you would give the guys still playing and seeing this daily deal another reason to play. Countless time have I come back to play when you guys release new MTX's - especialy skill effect. Also you guys could call it something else, doesn't have to be a daily deal, just something for new releases.

Another thing that you guys might want to consider is to make a extra window open the first time you open the mtx store in which you very neatly present what is in the daily deal it may aswell cover up the whole screen, this way people see exactly what is on sale without having to go look for them, I feel like alot could be done here. Its important though that this window only appears the first time you open the shop that day, because otherwise it will get annoying for other players, probably.

Mystery box daily deals would be nice too once or twice when they are out
Last edited by Sharxx on Sep 18, 2017, 11:19:57 PM
Every day.

It's definitely a lot better than before, and at the same time feels too short. Sometimes I like to think about getting something for a day or two, and one day seems a bit too short at times.

Yes.

I think I would prefer randomized MTX because for most themes/types of transactions, I really just want one or so items from the list. Primarily alternative skill effects. Nonetheless the current system (which seems like a mix) seems fine to me.

Since the newer MTX system, 100% (all). I've just been waiting for the right daily deals to show up.

A 30 minute trial period for the daily deals would be great, where at the end we are given the option to purchase the deal or say no to it.
Last edited by Vaa2 on Sep 18, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Everyday. Where is my chicken pet daily deal?

Yes. Where is my chicken pet daily deal?

No. Where is my chicken pet daily deal?

No, i prefer sales based on making chicken pet cheaper.

I don't like 90% of MTX store so i'm buying something only when i see it in daily deal and i somewhat like it

Do i really need to say it?
Let me finally buy 2 chicken pets for 110 coins.
Almost daily
:everyday

:no

:yes but time zone really hate me

:micro

:idk

:why not make pre-order daily deals? pay today get deals later.
Last edited by ariyako on Sep 18, 2017, 11:33:14 PM
When I'm playing (temp leagues) Daily

Yes

Yes

I like a mix of both

At least 50%

I wouldn't mind an 'upcoming week' feature where we can get an idea of what's coming up, since checking daily is a bit much.

Also this is a good place to mention it I suppose, I really really want to see dyes.

It's really sad when I see something I absolutely love (breachlord cape for example) and want to build my look around it but the options for things that are a similar purple are very small outside of using literately the predefined set for it in a lot of cases.

Also they should work for things like the new regular cloaks released, those are nice but if I want a blue character look now instead of red on my next character I need to buy a new cloak. Instead I'd like to just leave the old cloak and be free to use it. I tend to not care about standard myself, so having 3-4 cloaks to play with is enough for the league. Redeem them after the league and I can now use htem again next league with different colors if I so choose.
Last edited by Penetros on Sep 18, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info