Daily Deal Feedback

"
Kuram wrote:
Watchlist feature?

Took me a while to find it, since no one is answering this question... There is no watchlist in game, but there is in the shop from this site. So you have to do it from this site.
How often do you check the daily deals?
Almost every day.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Better than original prices right? cause mtx's on poe God... probably one the most expansive games to buy some cosmetics I ever played.
In other words, could be better! -50% off instead of 30% or 40%.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Yes I do.

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
MTX type. "pets sale", "alt skill effects sale" etc looks really cool.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Probably 90%.
I really started to buy points and grab lots of mtxs ( for example buying lots of alt skill effects ) after the new mtxs sales. Because before this it would be very very expansive to grab them all, and I would just not buy anything cause no money to pay the normal prices.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
When armour sets go on sale, the individual pieces should also go on sale.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 18, 2017, 10:44:12 PM
Every time I log in.

No, points are still absolutely insanely expensive. Even with a 50% off deal things are still crazy spendy.

I don't know what that is, so no.

Theme

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
100% of the time. The only things I can recall purchasing that weren't in part to a daily deal were supporter packs.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Nothing that I can think of.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Sep 18, 2017, 10:39:37 PM

Basically never

I see them when i log in so yeah.

No

Don't really care. The whole idea of daily deals seems... bad, stupid? Counterproductive. You/r encouraging people to only buy mp for things when a specific random thing is on sale. I'm pretty sure youd make a lot more money if you cut prices radically from what they are and lft them there all the time.

Literally none.

Completly remove it as a feature.
Daily.

Yes.

No.

Don't care.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimate are made because of daily deals?
Nearly 100%. (Even then, the prices are highway robbery. Er, I mean monopolistic pricing.)

When armour sets go on sale, the individual pieces should also go on sale.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Most days

Yes.

Didn't know it existed until now, but now I do.

Theme.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimate are made because of daily deals?
Can't give an accurate percentage, but most are.

Maybe announce future daily deals.
I would like to see a system where if I buy a supporter pack I get a percent off coupon to buy any listed item in the store (except possibly other supporter packs) that does not expire and is not transferrable.

I have used the watchlist feature but did not find it useful because it can take 6 months to a year for an item to go on sale.
Last edited by Maskawisewin on Sep 18, 2017, 10:44:01 PM
Everyday.

Yes they are.

Absolutely, it's great.

I want everything on sale, sooooo any form is a-ok.

I don't remember how many things in total I have purchased in total, I kinda just throw money at you guys. That being said only 1 or 2 of my hundreds(?) of things I've ever bought outside a sale.

Is asking for Hideout MTXs to be like 90% cheaper a way daily deals work? b/c for things people rarely will see be that expensive is unreasonable for how expensive they currently are. They're great looking, but to hell (intro beach) with the prices.
The only problem is that I use Steam to login, so I don't see the daily deals at all... which is a bummer because I like deals

Just about every day.

Yep

Not anymore. For some reason when I buy something that's on my watchlist it still stays on my watchlist. If it's not something I'm actually using when I get another email about it I bloody buy it again!.Is it supposed to be removed from watchlist when you buy it or you have to remove it yourself? Whichever, this is why I don't use it any more.

Either, not fussed.

If you exclude mtx from support packs then probably 90%. I decide what I want then keep an eye out for it in the deals.

I really like someone's suggestion of offering a discount and letting us decide which mtx to apply it to. This would be a good way of completing sets that are missing parts from the mystery boxes.

If you make something idiot-proof, the universe creates a better idiot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info