▌3.0 ▌ In Case You're Wandering ♥ 3.8m to 9.5m Shaper ♥ Phys Wand ♥ Multiple Flavors

is this a build guide? or you cringe you lose compilation?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Xzazer wrote:
Could you post the most optimal leveling route and what skills to use when starting?

There are a few people leveling with it now. If they have success I will post their paths. At this point I wouldn't consider this a leveling guide.

"
TTGJailbreak wrote:
Why is it that you use Facebreakers in the build, the crit multi is nice but it just kinda seems like a good pair of rares with attack speed, crit chance, and multi would be much better even without a good life roll.

I vaaled the gloves while writing the post and got the curse enchant. I never needed the life and decided to roll with them. None of the items are required so you can swap out what you feel comfortable playing with.

"
Rupenus wrote:
is this a build guide? or you cringe you lose compilation?

If it was a cringe compilation I would of pasted one of your PvP builds. However you're welcome to contribute in areas you disagree or see improvement.
How can I leech mana efficiently when Vessel of Vinktar no longer leeches mana?
Last edited by Xzazer on Sep 27, 2017, 4:39:03 AM
bumpy bump ^
Where did you spend your ascendancy points?

What jewels do you use?

How do you leech life since i don't see any leech nodes or i might be blind and i need to mention the fact that i am kind of a begginer.(my first ever league)

Are those empty sockets really empty in your gear section?

Pros and cons of the build?

Would be nice for him/her to list the jewels he uses...
Lol I always keep a mirrored wand in my pocket.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Kilsum wrote:
Would be nice for him/her to list the jewels he uses...

He does, check the PoB pastebin link

"
ciprigogosel wrote:

What jewels do you use?

How do you leech life since i don't see any leech nodes or i might be blind and i need to mention the fact that i am kind of a begginer.(my first ever league)

He lists jewels in PoB

He leeches HP with Atziri's Promise and Vessel of Vinktar I believe. He leeches mana with Vessel of Vinktar but we can't in league since it was changed..
Last edited by Xzazer on Sep 28, 2017, 1:06:11 PM
I'm just WANDERING what flasks you're using on Uber lab. Saw your video, no hp flasks or do you swap before izaro?
"
ciprigogosel wrote:

What jewels do you use?

Ascendancy is view-able in POB. https://i.imgur.com/su9ncGg.png

You can see the jewels I use using the POB code. I'll add them to the first page as well.

The life leech is answered below. If you are in league, take the two points on the tree shown in the screenshot. Only do so if you can't get it on gear / jewels. https://i.imgur.com/W2jrRDu.png

Yes they're actually empty.

Pros: Damage and clear is absurd. Cons instant death on reflect. That sucks when you're clearing two screens with one kb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info