▌3.0 ▌ In Case You're Wandering ♥ 3.8m to 9.5m Shaper ♥ Phys Wand ♥ Multiple Flavors

"
Niightmares wrote:
Respec'd my wanderer to this tree and gained about 2m more dps with my current gear! Sick guide :)

Awesome, glad to hear it fixed another wander.
Really nice guide! TY
My IGN is TheFatality.
"
Annihilat0r wrote:
Really nice guide! TY

Thanks mate.
Did anyone make it in Harbinger and got any videos to share?
"

I have a few people message me with questions about the guide and stated they were leveling in harbinger. I'm not sure on their progress or how it's going and I personally don't play league myself :l Hopefully one of them sees your question and can respond with relevant info.

All, I've added two shaper videos to this list. Guardians are up next.
Last edited by Liptus on Sep 20, 2017, 10:08:18 PM
Impressive leech at the shaper beam
My IGN is TheFatality.
"
Liptus wrote:
"

I have a few people message me with questions about the guide and stated they were leveling in harbinger. I'm not sure on their progress or how it's going and I personally don't play league myself :l Hopefully one of them sees your question and can respond with relevant info.

All, I've added two shaper videos to this list. Guardians are up next.

Im wondering if it can be better then ele wand build in league? Saw 300-330 pDPS wands on poe.trade
Leveling tips for this guide ?
Can u still use bisco for farming ?
Its tempting :D

---
checking on the items... in your build Facebreaker have 90% increased crit multip. ... now they have only 30% ... how is that affecting the build?
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Sep 21, 2017, 9:26:45 AM
"
Im wondering if it can be better then ele wand build in league? Saw 300-330 pDPS wands on poe.trade

I can't speak for leveling but you can use a unique wand and you'll do more damage than the build you're likely referencing.
"
Leveling tips for this guide ?
Can u still use bisco for farming ?
Its tempting :D

---
checking on the items... in your build Facebreaker have 90% increased crit multip. ... now they have only 30% ... how is that affecting the build?

I use biscos while mapping full time. You don't need close to the damage this build provides to map.

I originally used maligros and then switched to facebreakers. Either pair with any roll would be sufficient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info