▌3.0 ▌ In Case You're Wandering ♥ 3.8m to 9.5m Shaper ♥ Phys Wand ♥ Multiple Flavors

"
Liptus wrote:
"
Im wondering if it can be better then ele wand build in league? Saw 300-330 pDPS wands on poe.trade

I can't speak for leveling but you can use a unique wand and you'll do more damage than the build you're likely referencing.

Im talking about endgame here and league where u can't get mirror 400+ pDPS wand.
Will Multimoded Phys Wand with 300-330 pDPS be better then a Ele Wand with added lighting + cold/fire + multimod?
"

Im talking about endgame here and league where u can't get mirror 400+ pDPS wand.
Will Multimoded Phys Wand with 300-330 pDPS be better then a Ele Wand with added lighting + cold/fire + multimod?

If the ele wand has great rolls then it will beat out a 300pdps phys wand. I have the below wand sitting in my stash and it does 7.2m damage on my build compared to 7.6m damage with my phys wand. A 300pdps wand for comparison does 6.6m damage. For budget comparison piscator does 6m damage.

BUMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So what is exactly to prioritize on this build regarding the items ? crit chance/crit multiplier/attk speed/spell damage ? any other important stats ?
"
So what is exactly to prioritize on this build regarding the items ? crit chance/crit multiplier/attk speed/spell damage ? any other important stats ?

In order of importance.

Helmet: Attack speed, crit chance.
Rings: Flat lightning, WED
Ammulet: Crit Multi, Crit chance, Flat Lightning
Gloves: Crit Multi
Boots: Resists
Belt, WED, Resists

I didn't include Life as you should get a life roll on every item possible.

Added hideout tooltip screenshots per request.
"
Liptus wrote:
"

In order of importance.

Helmet: Attack speed, crit chance.
Rings: Flat lightning, WED
Ammulet: Crit Multi, Crit chance, Flat Lightning
Gloves: Crit Multi
Boots: Resists
Belt, WED, Resists

I didn't include Life as you should get a life roll on every item possible.

Thanks for your response :)
On wand, does the % spell dmg matters ? crit chance/crit multiplier/attk speed mandatory?
% increased lighting dmg a bonus?
% incr physical dmg mandatory?

Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Sep 24, 2017, 12:30:17 PM
"

Thanks for your response :)
On wand, does the % spell dmg matters ? crit chance/crit multiplier/attk speed mandatory?
% increased lighting dmg a bonus?
% incr physical dmg mandatory?

spell dmg doesn't matter. I'd consider the crit chance, crit multi and attack speed mandatory.

Increased light damage is only necessary if you're going to use an ele wand. If you want it to scale close to a phys wand.

Increased physical damage is mandatory if you're using a phys wand.
Could you post the most optimal leveling route and what skills to use when starting?
Why is it that you use Facebreakers in the build, the crit multi is nice but it just kinda seems like a good pair of rares with attack speed, crit chance, and multi would be much better even without a good life roll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info