▌3.0 ▌ In Case You're Wandering ♥ 3.8m to 9.5m Shaper ♥ Phys Wand ♥ Multiple Flavors

Never played a Wand build, but wanna try next league. How well does this work as a starter? Can i get the basics going with 10c in the beginning ?

And how well does it work against specific map mods like reflect ?
"
Sabrink wrote:
Never played a Wand build, but wanna try next league. How well does this work as a starter? Can i get the basics going with 10c in the beginning ?

And how well does it work against specific map mods like reflect ?

I do not play league, there were successful people who used this build in league but they converted from other wander builds after they hit 80+. I don't want to steer you down the wrong path since no one has posted league starter progress. You're likely better off with another build if you don't feel confident.

Reflect as a map mod is a no go. Once you get to 7-10m shaper damage there simply just isn't a counter to reflect. Leech is calculated before reflect is. So when a mob is returning 1.26m damage to you instantly. No amount of life will save you :(

How do U manage urself alive? I mean it's impossible that you are resistance capped with this gear?
And also with that amount of health you got? :)
"
MrTimpa91 wrote:
How do U manage urself alive? I mean it's impossible that you are resistance capped with this gear?
And also with that amount of health you got? :)

Flasks cap resistances, not ideal but does the job. You can pick up more resistances on the gear if you don't feel comfortable keeping flasks up.

5k life + insane leech keeps you alive pretty well. The only things that can kill me while face tanking is shaper slam and a super buffed mino burrow.
is any change coming along with 3.1 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info