▌3.0 ▌ In Case You're Wandering ♥ 3.8m to 9.5m Shaper ♥ Phys Wand ♥ Multiple Flavors

"
Kilsum wrote:
Would be nice for him/her to list the jewels he uses...

They're listed in POB. I'll add them to the first page.

"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Lol I always keep a mirrored wand in my pocket.

They're nice but you don't need one. You can use piscators or a decent rare.

"
Xzazer wrote:
I'm just WANDERING what flasks you're using on Uber lab. Saw your video, no hp flasks or do you swap before izaro?

:)

I don't use HP flasks. You can use them if you prefer though. You do so much damage that the damage flasks aren't necessary. When I recorded that video I had significantly less damage than I do now.
Last edited by Liptus on Sep 28, 2017, 3:57:12 PM
"
Liptus wrote:

:)

I don't use HP flasks. You can use them if you prefer though. You do so much damage that the damage flasks aren't necessary. When I recorded that video I had significantly less damage than I do now.

Not even for traps? Do you recommend to use the cold flask?
I got oneshotted with 4.4k hp. However, lvl 85 and loving the build so far.

I seem to be stuggling a bit with single target damage for some reason. Do you have any tips on what to upgrade and if something is off in my build?
Hideout Barrage damage: 35k
Last edited by Xzazer on Sep 29, 2017, 2:19:53 PM
So I tried as hard as i could to get similar items as you and the suggestion i've seen you commented above with the unique wand. I had around 150c to spend and I made the most of it but the problem is, I can barely finish tier 2 maps. If you have the time, could you look at my character and tell me what am I doing wrong or forgetting? (RazielRhaegar is the name of the char)
uhm, about that 450 Exalt wand of yours, can you try with something in range of 5-6 ex :D ?
"
ciprigogosel wrote:
So I tried as hard as i could to get similar items as you and the suggestion i've seen you commented above with the unique wand. I had around 150c to spend and I made the most of it but the problem is, I can barely finish tier 2 maps. If you have the time, could you look at my character and tell me what am I doing wrong or forgetting? (RazielRhaegar is the name of the char)

Use a gmp in the barrage until you get a dying sun. Also thunderfists are cheap so get a pair. That vinktars doesn't really do anything for you other than leech
"
ciprigogosel wrote:

You definitly need a diamond flask! I'd suggest getting a rare wand asap with crit, crit multi and attack speed. Also, don't take jewel sockets in your tree if you can't put a good jewel in them so respec that.
You also need to know how to run maps with a wander, look up videos
Last edited by Xzazer on Sep 30, 2017, 10:44:56 AM
"
Xzazer wrote:

I seem to be stuggling a bit with single target damage for some reason. Do you have any tips on what to upgrade and if something is off in my build?
Hideout Barrage damage: 35k

Your jewels are pretty bad. I would swap out all the uniques with good rares. The rare that you have, you're only benefiting from the attack speed roll so I'd swap that one as well.

Pick up Lycosidae bumps you from 500k to 650k. Try to get the lightning damage enchant on your boots and +2 barrage on your rat's nest if you're running labs.

Your amulet isn't very good, it's only boosting your damage by 40k. Try to get something with crit chance / multi as well as WED or flat lightning.

Your Victory twirl has fire damage crafted, craft light instead. I'd craft light damage on your doom knot instead of life as well.

Your wand is better than any unique but it's not really offering a lot to your build.

"
ciprigogosel wrote:

You have no flasks on a flask reliant build. When I downloaded your character all you had was atziris. Just adding the missing flasks takes you from 85k to 258k.

Thunderfists are going to be a must for you until you get more end game gear. It almost doubles the damage from your kinetic blast.

Read Xzazer and Baitmastr's advice as well.
Last edited by Liptus on Sep 30, 2017, 6:08:49 PM
"
Rinzlow wrote:
uhm, about that 450 Exalt wand of yours, can you try with something in range of 5-6 ex :D ?

Assuming you're playing league, I can't see your profile to know what you have now.

http://poe.trade/search/witariudogasim

https://imgur.com/a/pEbC7 - Craft attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info