[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

If I wanted to play this in a group with friends, what minor changes could I make? I assume culling strike, but what would I remove for it?
Whats the alternative for ice bite?
"
jy03154586 wrote:
Whats the alternative for ice bite?

TS > GMP > elemental dmg > added cold dmg > added lightning dmg > Mirage Archer
(you have to get another source for gaining frenzy charges; e.g. Blood Rage, great damage output because the 2 flat ele dmg gems)

OR

TS > GMP > elemental dmg > added cold dmg > added lightning dmg > increased critical strikes
(you have to get another source for gaining frenzy charges; e.g. Blood Rage, still good damage output, but better chance to proc the 15% IIQ from Windripper, because more crit = more frozen enemys)

Please note, that you have to pick up one of the following things to get this worked:
- "Ricochet" ascendancy
- "Piercing Shot" node in the skilltree (2 additional targets pierce is more than enough for very fast
map clearing)
-Equip "Rigwald's Quills" to get fork

Otherwise you have to link "pierce support" or "chain support" with your TS (what you don't want, because gem slots are to precious to them waste for that.
Last edited by FreeZeR_ on Jun 6, 2018, 6:33:42 AM
Hey guys,
i know this build is not recommended for a starter build, but if we chose to start with it anyway, whats the gems/build for leveling? Can't seem to find any decent raider leveling(or speedleveling) guide.
Appreciate some insight, thanks!
Guys, new ROA is awesome, can anyone suggest links for it and how to support it with items/tree?
Maybe even ascendancy.
"
gelu295 wrote:
Hey guys,
i know this build is not recommended for a starter build, but if we chose to start with it anyway, whats the gems/build for leveling? Can't seem to find any decent raider leveling(or speedleveling) guide.
Appreciate some insight, thanks!

See "LEVELING GEAR"
i cant decide if "endless munition" is better because of the +1 arrow or fast and deadly for the raw +40% proj damage... :(
Hey what can i change if i dont want to go MF?
"
ForXTwo wrote:
Hey what can i change if i dont want to go MF?

Just run Rares on your boot's, glove's, belt, two rings and amulet.
as magic finder, should i skip incursions? i hate it.
Last edited by ZooeyFest on Jun 6, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info