[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Why no "chance to freeze/shock/ignite" around primeval force? -4% ele dmg, but +10% chance freeze?
IM running this build with an aurabot

what do u suggest i use instead of wrath?
Grace
the aurabot is running every aura tho
Can someone explain to me why deadeye over raider and why TS over Ice Shot? Is Tailwind a huge increase to our QotF?
Last edited by vexus2014 on Jun 4, 2018, 12:22:05 AM
"
shadowragex wrote:
IM running this build with an aurabot

what do u suggest i use instead of wrath?

Herald of Thunder maybe?
Or is this a conflict between thunder and ice for killing blows then?
iGN: Turbosky
Last edited by sKy_0 on Jun 4, 2018, 4:05:51 AM
So, uh... Yet another stupid question.
First, PoB tree is different than the on-line one. Guess you're still updating everything, and I'm assuming the PoB one is the correct one.

The question, however, is. Inspired learning's radius is small, right? According to PoB, the only notables in range are Survivalist, Hearseeker and Herbalism. Forces of Nature is out of range.
Only 3 notables, so... putting the jewel there has no effect, right? A quick forum search claims that jewel sockets are not notable skills.
Renunciar a nuestros principios para ser aceptados, o arriesgarnos a vivir solos, siendo lo que somos...
Hello,

New player. Your guide is very helpful and I wanted to say thanks.

I have a couple questions.

Can I put my 6L barrage set up in Chin Sol and keep that in my off hand and swap to it for bosses, and use my chest for the Herald of Ice setup with Curse on hit and add the Item Rarity and Quality gems the way you have it set up in your PoB link, or does Item Rarity and Quality gems not work with Herald of Ice/Curse on Hit anymore?

Thanks.
"
Goose70 wrote:
Hello,

New player. Your guide is very helpful and I wanted to say thanks.

I have a couple questions.

Can I put my 6L barrage set up in Chin Sol and keep that in my off hand and swap to it for bosses, and use my chest for the Herald of Ice setup with Curse on hit and add the Item Rarity and Quality gems the way you have it set up in your PoB link, or does Item Rarity and Quality gems not work with Herald of Ice/Curse on Hit anymore?

Thanks.

Read first page -> Skill gems links -> alternative links for STD
"
SmokerHell wrote:
Why no "chance to freeze/shock/ignite" around primeval force? -4% ele dmg, but +10% chance freeze?

Im Wondering the same, why is this 2 nodes not taken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info