[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Dwedan wrote:
"
SmokerHell wrote:
Why no "chance to freeze/shock/ignite" around primeval force? -4% ele dmg, but +10% chance freeze?

Im Wondering the same, why is this 2 nodes not taken?

Since we're pressing that, I was also wondering about King of the Hill. I mean, it's +10 + 10 + 80 (EIGHTY) Crit Chance (and added knockback to keep stuff at bay). I mean the last part is a bit against Point Blank, but for those of us who don't really like point blank (I'd rather not get up close and personal with an evasion hunter)...
Renunciar a nuestros principios para ser aceptados, o arriesgarnos a vivir solos, siendo lo que somos...
Alright, Revised the leveling tree so you dont need so many regrets to respec. Also included some nodes suggested by everyone. :)
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Why did you give up on the frenzy charge nodes?
Hey!

Staring out the league with this! lvl 58 so far so good except having mana issues.

Any advice/suggestions?
Just use "Essence Sap" Node until you have enough mana leech from other sources.
iGN: Turbosky
I have been following this guide this league and noticed it specs in to "soul reaker" - Claw damage and life leach - is this just for the life/mana leach? it seems like alot of wasted points for this reason alone. Or am I missing something?

bit of a new player here ! :)
"
Xire01 wrote:
I have been following this guide this league and noticed it specs in to "soul reaker" - Claw damage and life leach - is this just for the life/mana leach? it seems like alot of wasted points for this reason alone. Or am I missing something?

It can be unclear but it is in the Topic start.

Unique Jewels: Lioneyes Fall converts the claw nodes to benefit bows and gives you a nice dps boost along with good leech.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
IIQ and IIR gems does not need link to Tornado Shot/Ice Shot setup and still can gain the effect of it? If this is real, i can get rid of these 2 gems from my attack skill TS setup and replace with other gems make attack more dmg...

"6L Herald For STD Players
Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Onslaught - Item Rarity - Item Quantity"

"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Xire01 wrote:

It can be unclear but it is in the Topic start.

Unique Jewels: Lioneyes Fall converts the claw nodes to benefit bows and gives you a nice dps boost along with good leech.

Ah! I see, many thanks for responding :)
Just a suggestion: When you make changes to the guide make change list section at the bottom of the post so people can understand something has changed. I have been digging through the comment section to see every now and again but a quick little section would help a lot of people understand what you changed and that it has actually been updated. Putting a little message at the top to say hey look at the bottom too would be a nice touch. Either way good work on the guide been using it for two leagues now and as my "starter" this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info