[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

The skill links at the start are completely different from the path of building stuff, which really isn't easy to read (as a first time newbie)

Can you please update the front page to make it more clear?

Thank you.
I'm a bit lost, where do you obtain the endurance charges for the immortal gem in your helm?
"
Arindred wrote:
I'm a bit lost, where do you obtain the endurance charges for the immortal gem in your helm?

uuhh you dont bother with EC - the IC is just to stop you from getting 1 shot by making you immune to phys dmg for a split second.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
ChronoControl wrote:
Hey mates.

I'm trying this build and I'm loving it so far.

I'd like to ask some questions.

I'm speed farming T1 (graveyard), T2 (marshes) and T3 (burial chambers)

Should I rush for a Windripper or should I get Bisco's first for the massive quantity/rarity?

Should I use IIR on tornado shot to get more uniques or should I just use WED for the extra damage?

If you have some free time and wish to help me further plz check my profile and feel free to criticize my decisions ;)

Char: RasgadorDeVentos
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChronoControl/characters

Thanks in advance

if youre staying under t3 just use tempest and buy a biscos.

use rarity if you can without losing too much damage. thing is rarity at low tiers isnt great because you gimped on good rares because of the ilvl. and nearly all the common/uncommon uniques are now very cheap. what you can try is putting rarity in your HoT setup. so HoT/CoH/AM/ItemRarity
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
I feel that a lot of MF is wasted when speed farming low tier maps, yet, at the same time, I feel like there wouldn't be enough damage and survivability to do shaped burial chambers while staying in full mf gear. at least gloves or boots would need to go.

Because of that, I think that going for ventors with high quant, high res, slightly negative mf roll to drop price and as much hp as affordable would be best, while farming t3 burial chambers.

Thoughts?
"
FreeZeR_ wrote:
a) You have a job and can't play a lot of hours per day at league start (so as i do): Do maps until
you get the first few shaping orbs and shape Burial Chambers or Underground Sea (i
prefer BC). Buy ~5 shaped burial chambers maps. Chisel them, alch them, vaal them and use a
white sextant. When you have deleted/unexplored all other T8+ maps (when you want to run UGS
then all T11+ maps) you can start farming the map. You will get so much currency and maps that
you can easy sustain the map and even sell it because you have so much of it. Please note, that
you always have to chisel+alch+Vaal+sext this maps that you can 100% sustain it otherwise it can
happen that you run out of maps.

b) When you have enough free time to play several days at league start: Complete the atlas before
you start to farm a specific map and try to get almost the max atlas bonus you can have.
Then delete all T3 and T4 maps, shape chateau and marshes and run T3 Burial Chambers or T16 UGS
(and delete all other T15s out of the atlas). With this atlas bonus you just have to alch the
map and you will sustain the maps very easy.

Why do you say T3 BC is better (if you have enough time) than T8 or evben T16 BC? I don't get it....
"
vileArchon wrote:
"
ChronoControl wrote:
Hey mates.

I'm trying this build and I'm loving it so far.

I'd like to ask some questions.

I'm speed farming T1 (graveyard), T2 (marshes) and T3 (burial chambers)

Should I rush for a Windripper or should I get Bisco's first for the massive quantity/rarity?

Should I use IIR on tornado shot to get more uniques or should I just use WED for the extra damage?

If you have some free time and wish to help me further plz check my profile and feel free to criticize my decisions ;)

Char: RasgadorDeVentos
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChronoControl/characters

Thanks in advance

if youre staying under t3 just use tempest and buy a biscos.

use rarity if you can without losing too much damage. thing is rarity at low tiers isnt great because you gimped on good rares because of the ilvl. and nearly all the common/uncommon uniques are now very cheap. what you can try is putting rarity in your HoT setup. so HoT/CoH/AM/ItemRarity

I was only doing T3 to farm some currency. Today I'm getting a Windripper and I'll start doing some higher tiers to break de routine and try to shape the atlas to get perma burial chambers.

Another question, why Herald of Thunder instead of Herald of Ice?
HI,
I am speed farming T3 burial chambers in standard with a build close to this.I usually skip the end boss.
What should I upgrade first?
I can buy Goldwyrm boots to increase my MF but it will reduce my movement speed by 20%.
Should I change my belt with bisco Leash for rampage (more speed) ?

Also I don't know where to level up safely,I feel squishy.

Last edited by okami29 on Jun 8, 2018, 4:27:46 PM
I think I'm going to reroll to this. I have a question though. I noticed the leveling trees use raider instead of deadeye and they are a bit different than the final tree. Do you just respec all that stuff later on? Or are the leveling trees just outdated and I shouldn't use them? I have twink gear as this is my 2nd Incursion character so maybe I'll just level the final spec and not worry about it. Leveling is easy.
Last edited by Seananigans_ on Jun 8, 2018, 6:44:23 AM
My Barrage damage is useless - Does this need to be a 6 link to be viable? Im not using slow projectiles gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info