[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Xire01 wrote:
My Barrage damage is useless - Does this need to be a 6 link to be viable? Im not using slow projectiles gem.

Single target is pretty mediocre. Especially as the mf version.

However if you go with Shroud of the Lightless, Lightpoacher, Bubonic, Dying sun, Good jewels & helmet enchant and Chin Sol it gets pretty insane pretty quickly.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
okami29 wrote:
HI,
I am speed farming T3 burial chambers in standard with a build close to this.I usually skip the end boss.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/okami29/characters
I have around 11 exalts and 500 chaos.
What should I upgrade first?
I can buy Goldwyrm boots to increase my MF but it will reduce my movement speed by 20%.
Should I change my belt with bisco Leash for rampage (more speed) ?

Also I don't know where to level up safely,I feel squishy.

Depends on what you're wanting to do. If you just want pure magic find buy another ventor's with all positive stats and high IIQ if you wan't to push higher tier maps and go for elder/shaper get a good stygian vise a dual abyssal light poacher, two rings with res wed crit chance/multi max life and get a starkonja's and farm lab till you get plus 2 projectiles. The build scales with gear. If you got 4000 life you will feel squishy. I mean I played this exact build with only 5 links in flashback and pushed into tier 15's with relatively mediocre boot's/gloves a good stygian good abyssal jewel's while running two ventor's and a bisco's. If I really wanted to go into tier 16's/red elder I swapped bisco's and ventor's for two good ring's and a good amulet.
So I wana use a Life flask, wish one do I remove?

And how can u have chance to dodge spells on the picture of defence without Phase acrobatics on skill tree?

Last edited by Dwedan on Jun 8, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
"
not2dayfrodo wrote:

Depends on what you're wanting to do. If you just want pure magic find buy another ventor's with all positive stats and high IIQ if you wan't to push higher tier maps and go for elder/shaper get a good stygian vise a dual abyssal light poacher, two rings with res wed crit chance/multi max life and get a starkonja's and farm lab till you get plus 2 projectiles. The build scales with gear. If you got 4000 life you will feel squishy. I mean I played this exact build with only 5 links in flashback and pushed into tier 15's with relatively mediocre boot's/gloves a good stygian good abyssal jewel's while running two ventor's and a bisco's. If I really wanted to go into tier 16's/red elder I swapped bisco's and ventor's for two good ring's and a good amulet.

i just want to MF to farm efficiently T3 burrial chamber.
I guess Ventor is the next update, thnak you.
Hi should we be following your POB or forum gem links section? I was following the gem links section of the first post but its totally different to the POB and i have already bought some double corrupt items so cant change them :( hopefully its still valid
Last edited by 2pinki2 on Jun 8, 2018, 1:20:27 PM
I said the exact same thing on the last page and noone replied :( hopefully you get better luck.

This guide seems a bit all over the place at the moment, i guess it's being ironed out for the new league.
I got to about 30 and the skill tree was completely flipped, so i had alot of wasted skill points in the wrong places and i only just recovered :(
I'm struggling a lot with this build in incursions. I've never played an evasion build before so the massive amounts of spells even from blue mobs will often kill me when I enter a new room. Plus, I find the damage to be really poor versus high elemental resist enemies.
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 6:02:00 AM
would leveling the first 38 levels with melee attacks be easier? kill rate has been slow at lower levels. i am a very new player and i started poe playing reave/sword flurry pathfinder and lightning trap shadow so the range archetype is a bit of a culture shock.

instead of one-shoting mobs, i am frequently 2 - 3 shotting them instead. boss / rare mob fights are worst.

as a disclaimer, i was using a 3.2 skill tree guide before bumping into this, doing a bit of respecing now, i don't think its a dps issue atm at lvl 20.

any advise be appreciated. =)
So i got inspired learning....but the radius is small so its not capturing 4 notables....am i doing something wrong??????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info