[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Is it really worth getting MoM with so little unreserved mana?
Thank you brittleknee, that is what I thought.

Yes the build is working out great and I have got some nice gear this league. Even started experimenting with some gem setup involving culling Zombies since I managed to corrupt a lvl 21 Zombie gem. Swapping Lightning golem from boots to gloves with Offering and removing faster cast speed, desecrate and orb of storms. Theses are replaced by culling strike, item rarity and zombies. Gives you 7 culling zombies and a culling golem. Great MF addition, allowing you to keep 5 dps support gems for SRS.

None of the dropped gems have any huge impact on the build except maybe desecrate for bosses.

"
highwind123 wrote:
Is it really worth getting MoM with so little unreserved mana?

Like discussed before it is not currently worth it. I have tested it back and forth this league and the summary is your better off spending the nodes to get more jewel slots. This gives roughly the same hp and much more dmg (with good jewels).

Edit: The current gem setup you are using brittleknee; looks like a huge dps boost (and only requires 1 gem swap for bosses). Is it worth the reduced SRS movement speed?
Last edited by rextar on Mar 28, 2018, 6:18:01 AM
"
Each point of life is actually 3.78 HP (if your talent tree is like mine). So a little goes a long way. Upgrading say, boots that have 77 +Life (about 291 Health per my tree), to boots that have 100 +Life (about 378 Health) is only a difference of 23 Life on paper, but 87 Life in actuality.

Is this math actually correct? According to my PoB you have 178% inc life with your tree. That is 2.78 HP per 1 life. so 77 life = 214 HP and 100 life = 278 HP. That is a difference of 64 HP. This equals a increase in 23 on paper and 64 in reality. :D
Hello,
first of all i am quite nooby and this SRS is my first summon char.

I really got problems in higher tier maps (T12+) with this build. I die very fast and very often. In most cases I am oneshotted by the map boss, but sometimes even normal white trash monsters kill me instantly. I can't figure out why this happens so I am looking for some help here.

At moment I got 6k life and I can't see where I could significantly improve this. My elemental resistance are all at 105+ exept chaos, I am at -60 there. In my opinion I followed the guide here very strict, but I don't see me finishing higher Tier maps like T15 or even guardian maps.

Beside the life issues I got some other problems like keeping up 20 minions. But I think I can manage this when I am a bit more "tanky" or with a little more mana.

It would be awesome if you got check my gear and give me some helpful advices.
My goal is to kill shaper with this build this league but it feels like im far away from it. :)

Thanks in advanced.

Greedings
lake

Last edited by weylin12 on Mar 28, 2018, 9:16:19 AM
"
weylin12 wrote:
Hello,
first of all i am quite nooby and this SRS is my first summon char.

I really got problems in higher tier maps (T12+) with this build. I die very fast and very often. In most cases I am oneshotted by the map boss, but sometimes even normal white trash monsters kill me instantly. I can't figure out why this happens so I am looking for some help here.

At moment I got 6k life and I can't see where I could significantly improve this. My elemental resistance are all at 105+ exept chaos, I am at -60 there. In my opinion I followed the guide here very strict, but I don't see me finishing higher Tier maps like T15 or even guardian maps.

Beside the life issues I got some other problems like keeping up 20 minions. But I think I can manage this when I am a bit more "tanky" or with a little more mana.

It would be awesome if you got check my gear and give me some helpful advices.
My goal is to kill shaper with this build this league but it feels like im far away from it. :)

Thanks in advanced.

Greedings
lake

Hey Lake,

I have some suggestions for you.
1. Look over your passive tree. I would drop MoM for the mana and life node rigth of "Heart and soul". Drop the two strength passives to the south and go for "Cruel preparation" Life nodes. Also get "Elemental Equilibrium" Keystone.

2. since you have 22 hatred skill in amulet (the ideal is to have haste here) you should not link Haste in helmet with generosity. This lowers your own speed, making it harder to shield charge out of harms way and to keep SRS at 20 stacks.

3.Swap Vaal Lightning trap for Vaal Clarity.

4. Get Curse immune on Quicksilver flask!!! Without this you will be cursed in high tier maps with lots of mods and will result in a very weak char. This is a must.

5. Sell your lvl 20 Faster attacks, Increased Duration, Increased Cast speed, Fortify and Desecrate Gems with a GCP to vendor to get 20% Quality. This will quickly yeild a better gem.

6.Try and aim for close to 0% Chaos resistance (not always so easy) :)

7.Keep fortify up at all times

Hope it helps!

Last edited by rextar on Mar 28, 2018, 9:49:18 AM
"
rextar wrote:
"
Each point of life is actually 3.78 HP (if your talent tree is like mine). So a little goes a long way. Upgrading say, boots that have 77 +Life (about 291 Health per my tree), to boots that have 100 +Life (about 378 Health) is only a difference of 23 Life on paper, but 87 Life in actuality.

Is this math actually correct? According to my PoB you have 178% inc life with your tree. That is 2.78 HP per 1 life. so 77 life = 214 HP and 100 life = 278 HP. That is a difference of 64 HP. This equals a increase in 23 on paper and 64 in reality. :D

Didn't do the calculation in PoB. Just unequipped my helm in standard and just did some ratios quickly. I was just trying to say a little goes a long way and provide some sort of example. Math was certainly never my forte. Apologies for any errors.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Just go a 6L - is Ruthless realy a thing as 6th gem? Maim wouldn't be better?
How do you get that high cast speed? Is it only from flesh offering with the necro ascendancy?

Btw, here is a tip for you, to cast desecrate, flesh offering and activate elemental equilibrium all in 1 button.

4L - Storm bust (LV1) - Flesh Offering - CWC - Desecrate

This will make your clear speed faster since you just have to cast storm bust to activate flesh offering and EE, also since we use storm bust to trigger EE you can trigger from long range and all directions, enemies dont have to be inside your circle (orb of storms)

And I am using convocation(lv1) on cwdt setup instead of enfeeble, so once you get hit it will summon your minions to your location this is very useful.

I am wondering if I can convert this build to a hybrid version, might be more safe than pure life based?
Last edited by romulopina on Mar 30, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
"
rextar wrote:

Hey Lake,

I have some suggestions for you.
1. Look over your passive tree. I would drop MoM for the mana and life node rigth of "Heart and soul". Drop the two strength passives to the south and go for "Cruel preparation" Life nodes. Also get "Elemental Equilibrium" Keystone.

2. since you have 22 hatred skill in amulet (the ideal is to have haste here) you should not link Haste in helmet with generosity. This lowers your own speed, making it harder to shield charge out of harms way and to keep SRS at 20 stacks.

3.Swap Vaal Lightning trap for Vaal Clarity.

4. Get Curse immune on Quicksilver flask!!! Without this you will be cursed in high tier maps with lots of mods and will result in a very weak char. This is a must.

5. Sell your lvl 20 Faster attacks, Increased Duration, Increased Cast speed, Fortify and Desecrate Gems with a GCP to vendor to get 20% Quality. This will quickly yeild a better gem.

6.Try and aim for close to 0% Chaos resistance (not always so easy) :)

7.Keep fortify up at all times

Hope it helps!

Hey rextar,
thanks a lot for your advices.
I tried to consider all of them. It feels much better now, especially in dealing damage.
I survive better now, allthough I just got 300 more HPs. Ich think the faster kill speed of my minions helps me to survive.

Greetings
lake
Hey guys, I am using this build with my character BigMarde. It is level 94 and I did the red Elder and all 4 shaper guardians on Softcore with it.

But the shaper kicked my ass in phase 3. I don't know if I just suck at avoiding damage or what?

I have only 6905 life, 114 ES and 461 unreserved mana, but I don't see how I could get much more?

Resists 92-90-101 and -10% chaos res.

I'd love some advice to improve my gear or build or jewels from the experienced people? My profile is public.

Thanks!

edit: nevermind this post, finally got the shaper. took some tweaks and practice but got it done today. Thanks for the nice build!
Last edited by lebred on Apr 2, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info