[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Hi,
always wanted to do a srs char and this league i'm thinking of this build as league starter.

However i'm slightly concerned that i will run into mana regen and/or defensive problems. I have read in the FAQ section the possible solutions for this issue, but i have never phased this kind of issues with my other builds.

In addition, i dont know how to make currency beside the uber lab (dont get any valuable drops in maps usually)

So would you say this is a suitable starter build for someone inexperienced regarding srs (or witch in general) + to afford the recommended unique items early in the league?

Edit: Would you recommend to level this build as early with srs (lvl 4) as possible or do you have other recommendations?
Last edited by Bisrob on Aug 30, 2018, 3:50:51 PM
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi,
always wanted to do a srs char and this league i'm thinking of this build as league starter.

However i'm slightly concerned that i will run into mana regen and/or defensive problems. I have read in the FAQ section the possible solutions for this issue, but i have never phased this kind of issues with my other builds.

In addition, i dont know how to make currency beside the uber lab (dont get any valuable drops in maps usually)

So would you say this is a suitable starter build for someone inexperienced regarding srs (or witch in general) + to afford the recommended unique items early in the league?

Edit: Would you recommend to level this build as early with srs (lvl 4) as possible or do you have other recommendations?

Yeah. SRS's mana is too much at early. I recommend leveling up with Freezing Pulse or something until you get melee splash and good mana flask. I think with new minion nodes right near witch starting could help during leveling early with mana flask from level 4.

Please remember 1+ fire gem wand recipe for easier leveling process.

This is an easy build for inexperienced players.

I would buy/get SRS and socket it in my secondary weapon set and play Freezing Pulse until I get melee splash and 1+fire gem wand.

Hello and thank you for this build. Going to try it in Delve.

I have a quick question about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lycosidae.

If I take Necromantic Aegis node, does it mean my Raging Spirits will never miss and I don't need accuracy nodes at all?

And about counterattacks from this shield. As I know Raging Spirits can't be attacked directly, so they can't counterattack, right?
Hi,huy. Thanks to your guide,I'm going to try SRS with zombies.

I'm just casual, so I don't go lycosidae that expensive.I head to Find the new abyss glove, pick up accuracy nodes.maybe alch and chaosing by fossils will help cheaper +3gears.

How do you think the delve environment for casual SRS would be?and what gem set up is suit for it?

"
Nialkier wrote:
Hello and thank you for this build. Going to try it in Delve.

I have a quick question about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lycosidae.

If I take Necromantic Aegis node, does it mean my Raging Spirits will never miss and I don't need accuracy nodes at all?

And about counterattacks from this shield. As I know Raging Spirits can't be attacked directly, so they can't counterattack, right?

You are correct about Lycosidae. Raging spirits can't be attacked directly but they can be attacked indirectly because you were near them or something.
"
PeaceK wrote:
Hi,huy. Thanks to your guide,I'm going to try SRS with zombies.

I'm just casual, so I don't go lycosidae that expensive.I head to Find the new abyss glove, pick up accuracy nodes.maybe alch and chaosing by fossils will help cheaper +3gears.

How do you think the delve environment for casual SRS would be?and what gem set up is suit for it?

Lyco probably won't be expensive because of the minion accuracy nodes. People can use that new Abyss gloves. I don't know.

I think that the SRS in that environment should be easy as long as you keep up on casting and following the crawler.
Leveling so easy in 3.4 )
start Duelist
complete MedicineChest mission
take Ruthless
start Witch
take freezing pulse (Aoe) explosive trap (huge solo target)
make wand +1 fire (sell wand + fire spell)
etc.

Now we have 230% minion damage in tree (before ~120%)
its a HUGE buff.

with all accuracy nodes, we have 77% accuracy its fine for leveling/mapping(yellow/white map).

"
gruvka wrote:
Leveling so easy in 3.4 )
start Duelist
complete MedicineChest mission
take Ruthless
start Witch
take freezing pulse (Aoe) explosive trap (huge solo target)
make wand +1 fire (sell wand + fire spell)
etc.

Now we have 230% minion damage in tree (before ~120%)
its a HUGE buff.

with all accuracy nodes, we have 77% accuracy its fine for leveling/mapping(yellow/white map).

Why the +1 fire wand? Did I miss something?
Can this build do Uber elder well? I'm looking to play a summoner and I rather enjoy SRS. I have around 50ex to spend
Hi,

This is my first time doing an SRS build and I have been following the guide posted on page 1. I am noticing (now that I am mapping) I am having trouble with survivability.... but only in two specific scenarios. I am just starting out on endgame and have roughly 3,400hp. I know as more gear comes things will only get better, but I honestly feel like something is missing entirely.

The first situation where I find myself struggling is when there are a large number of (fast) monsters. They tend to swarm over me before I am able to get a decent number of SRS out to fight them off. I use the orb of storms to help cast faster, as well as Flesh Offering to help speed things up... however there are times when I am being chased by a group of monsters that aren't giving me enough time to build up SRS. Furthermore, when I get swarmed I find that I go down very quickly, even with the CWDT Immortal Call & Enfeeble setup.

The second situation where I find myself struggling is going into arena style boss fights on the maps. SRS minions don't follow me through the door and I am struggling sometimes with getting off the ground on a boss fight. Often this can be mitigated by staying max range and building up minions, however on fights like Kitava where the space is very limited I found it difficult to stay alive long enough to produce enough minions.

All-in-all there are a couple of things I am noticing. Compared to other characters I have leveled, when starting out mapping (t1) I have more max life and resistances than before. This makes starting out very cheap and easy. However, builds I have played historically have some sort of damage mitigation built in. This build seems to have no armor, a sniffle of evasion (like 1/40th of what's needed), no energy shield or damage reduction or anything. Basically, I get hit and it pushes through MoM and right into my life pool. I feel weak overall, and am struggling with some pretty basic pulls in t1/t2 maps.

Any help would be super appreciated, maybe I am missing something entirely. I really like the build overall I am just struggling with the idea that there isn't really enough tank for basic mapping...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info